I am trying to drain my battery to 10% and recharge to see if it bricks. I'm on day 3 without charger and it's still at 20%. I've sent 150 text messages, almost 2 hours of talk time, facebook app, BES emails all day, BIS emails all day.

9930 is over 3 months old.

Best battery life of any phone I've had even when phones were "dumb"

Very happy with Verizon and 9930.
    11-18-11 04:04 PM
    3 days - WOW! Keep that battery.
    11-18-11 04:38 PM
    I am trying to drain my battery to 10% and recharge to see if it bricks. I'm on day 3 without charger and it's still at 20%. I've sent 150 text messages, almost 2 hours of talk time, facebook app, BES emails all day, BIS emails all day.

i want your jm-"2" battery!!!!! give it me NOW or i'll hurt

seriously though, whats the country of origin on the battery? you on wifi most of the time? os version? have tried doing a battery pull to see if it drops?
    11-18-11 05:00 PM
    i want your jm-"2" battery!!!!! give it me NOW or i'll hurt

seriously though, whats the country of origin on the battery? you on wifi most of the time? os version? have tried doing a battery pull to see if it drops?
    JM1 in green letters, Cell made in Japan, Further processed in Mexico
    DC110606
    JSM9A 03251

9930 is Mexico 5

I don't use a memory card because all my vidoes and music fit on the internal memory.

i run BeBuzz, Datavault, Facebook, FancyWidgets, and Google maps in additin to the built apps like email, alarm clock, browser, etc.

After battery pull I'm still at 20%

Wifi is on about half the time, and bluetooth head set a few hour a day is connected.

i do have 5 bars of reception all the time too.

v7.0.0.254
    uci2ci likes this.
    11-18-11 05:18 PM
    JM1 in green letters, Cell made in Japan, Further processed in Mexico
    DC110606
    JSM9A 03251

9930 is Mexico 5

I don't use a memory card because all my vidoes and music fit on the internal memory.

i run BeBuzz, Datavault, Facebook, FancyWidgets, and Google maps in additin to the built apps like email, alarm clock, browser, etc.

After battery pull I'm still at 20%

Wifi is on about half the time, and bluetooth head set a few hour a day is connected.

i do have 5 bars of reception all the time too.

v7.0.0.254
    Unbelievable I want to say I hope it stays there forever, but then again something is probably wrong if that's the case
    11-18-11 05:40 PM
    I think that having 5 bars "all the time" has a lot to do with this battery life.

Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-11 05:57 PM

I have to agree that I have been having the same experience but I am not trying to brick my phone. Why would you want to risk doing that, use the phone and be happy you are getting the results one would expect to get. I am getting them and happy as ****.
    11-18-11 06:16 PM
    I have to agree that I have been having the same experience but I am not trying to brick my phone. Why would you want to risk doing that, use the phone and be happy you are getting the results one would expect to get. I am getting them and happy as ****.
    A bit masochistic i know but I'd rather test it at home than in a hotel room when traveling for work.
    11-18-11 06:22 PM
    Plus the OP is on the old OS..lol SO tired of listening to people whine about OS updates well just goes to show you newer isn't always better. I'm on .374 and I get a full day with very heavy usage.
    11-18-11 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD