I've had my 9930 (Verizon) since the end of September with no problems--great phone. I'm using a BB branded wall charger and have never had a problem getting a full charge. This morning I find the BB didn't charge and a message across the screen telling me that the charging device is unable charge the phone. I've tried various plugs around the house...no dice. Anyone ever had this happen?
    01-20-12 08:36 AM
    01-20-12 09:27 AM
    I do not, nor have I ever, had the app Blink on my 9930, so that's not the problem, at least not for me. But my problem is EXACTLY as you described in another thread.
    01-20-12 01:43 PM
    Reloading or updating the OS will probably fix the problem.

I know how annoying reloading the OS is but just make sure you do a full backup of the device on the Desktop Manager and then restore when you're done. It helps a lot!
    Good Luck (:
    01-20-12 02:10 PM
    My wife had the same issue. Went to the Verizon store and they recc to do a battery pull and it should take care of the problem. It worked for her. I did do a battery pull for another reason on her 9930 a day earlier and they thought I did not re-seat the battery well. The charging problem did not re-occur which is well over a month so far
    01-20-12 03:11 PM
    Thanks. The battery pull worked. So far so good as I've re-charged it twice since then.
    01-21-12 11:24 PM
    I have seen this problem on 3 Verizon 9930 phones in the last month. Just rebooting the phone with Alt-Right Shift-Del is good enough, so it's not a battery connection issue.
    04-07-12 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD