On DM manager I go ahead and choose update since that's basically my only option and like next to update the latest update. During the process of it, the software gets stuck at "RECONNECTING TO JVM", i have read many threads and different forums and tried numerous things with no luck. In addition it does not give me any other error such as 545 like some other people are getting this is just plain Reconnecting to JVM error. Is this fixable or am i now with a bricked device... please help if you know how. god bless.

by the way i have tried this numerous times by doing without battery and inserting it when jvm comes up, tried already removing and reinserting battery as well.

I would like to add that I already went to common files and research in motion and deleted the vendor file and used the loader from there and still the same error at the same spot.

Blackberry: 9930
    Attached Thumbnails 9930 stuck at "Reconnecting to JVM"-capture.png   9930 stuck at "Reconnecting to JVM"-capture-1.jpg  
    01-10-13 10:45 AM
    Try bbsak and click factory reset then update
    01-10-13 01:32 PM
    I am trying to use bbsak but it wont read my device, i went ahead and click run as administrator but still no luck.
    01-10-13 01:53 PM
    right try taking the battery out connect it to bb desktop try update it again and be4 you get to this stage insert the battery
    01-10-13 03:34 PM
    Is FFFFFFFF really your PIN? If so that's friggin' awesome.

Have you tried rebooting your computer? One time I had this error when trying to wipe and re-install the OS on my GF's phone and rebooting my PC worked for some reason. Otherwise try looking for the CB post in the help section of the site where they teach you how to troubleshoot connection issues. I'm on my phone so unfortunately I can't link you.
    01-10-13 04:27 PM
    This has happened to me before when I tried to update my phone. If you use a battery that is not the original battery then you will have to put the original one back in while updating. You may not be able to use the aftermarket battery anymore but when you update the battery life is improved significantly.
    01-11-13 12:53 AM