I have a blackberry 9930 that i'm having issues with i'm on the white screen (No Application Linked Factory OS)

I have tried navigating to programs and common files and use the loader inside the rim folder, when the loader began working it was working fine but then i got stuck at the initializing phase (Connecting to JVM) and it would just get stuck there and give me the retry option. I removed and reinserted the battery numerous times and clicked retry to no avail.

Can someone please guide to doing this properly or any other alternative that I may have.
    Attached Thumbnails 9930 - No Application Linked (Factory OS) Please help!-img_1603.jpg  
    01-09-13 08:10 PM
    Wipe with BBSAK! Try blackberry desktop should be good to go
    01-09-13 08:33 PM
    Hi, I am trying to use the BBSAK, but im getting the error "no device detected". Is there anyway I can for it to read it or something.
    01-09-13 09:00 PM
    Hi, I am trying to use the BBSAK, but im getting the error "no device detected". Is there anyway I can for it to read it or something.
    connect with a computer and run DM,then update it .my website www.hibbers.com
    01-09-13 09:07 PM
    I have a blackberry 9930 that i'm having issues with i'm on the white screen (No Application Linked Factory OS)

I have tried navigating to programs and common files and use the loader inside the rim folder, when the loader began working it was working fine but then i got stuck at the initializing phase (Connecting to JVM) and it would just get stuck there and give me the retry option. I removed and reinserted the battery numerous times and clicked retry to no avail.

Can someone please guide to doing this properly or any other alternative that I may have.
    or try "no jvm"update
    01-09-13 09:08 PM
    Ok, im kinda lost. Sorry this is my first time fixing something like this.

Do i get to DM and try to update the device from there? if so the next step i see is repair...

What do you mean try "NO JVM" update? is it a program?
    01-09-13 09:19 PM
    click repair
    01-10-13 03:43 PM
    como puedo descargar este alchivo
    12-17-13 12:44 PM