9930 - No Application Linked (Factory OS) Please help!
I have a blackberry 9930 that i'm having issues with i'm on the white screen (No Application Linked Factory OS)
I have tried navigating to programs and common files and use the loader inside the rim folder, when the loader began working it was working fine but then i got stuck at the initializing phase (Connecting to JVM) and it would just get stuck there and give me the retry option. I removed and reinserted the battery numerous times and clicked retry to no avail.
Can someone please guide to doing this properly or any other alternative that I may have.
Ok, im kinda lost. Sorry this is my first time fixing something like this.
Do i get to DM and try to update the device from there? if so the next step i see is repair...
What do you mean try "NO JVM" update? is it a program?
- By aawong in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 33Last Post: 04-09-2013, 01:15 AM
- By rschaney in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2013, 05:02 PM
- By ProWhistle in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 17Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:54 PM
- By KVP28 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2011, 04:16 AM
- By miamiheat10 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2009, 09:36 AM