Over the past week, I have been randomly losing two hours on my Bold. I will go a few days with the correct time (central time). I often charge the phone overnight, turn it back on in the morning, and be on pacific time instead of central time, a loss of two hours. However, the problem does not show up in every instance when I turn the phone on in the morning. Doing a battery pull fixes the problem, at least temporarily. I am running the most recent Verizon official OS release. I never had this problem before the update and find it hard to believe that is the problem. Any thoughts?
    12-04-12 11:39 AM
    How do you charge it? If it is by plugging into a USB connected to your computer, make sure that the phone's "Auto Update Time Zone" is set to "OFF" or "Prompt". If its set to "On" it may automatically adjust to your computers time zone when plugged in. I know this happened to me once and it drove me crazy trying to figure it out. For the most part, people (me included) don't worry about what time zone there computer is set to, only that the time is correct. It was upon discovering this setting on my Pearl 8110 5 years ago that I started paying attention to my computers time zone settings lol

If thats not the issue, than I'm not sure what else it could be :s
    12-04-12 11:48 AM
    Thanks for your response tfp. I never charge my phone using my computer. The Auto Update Time Zone is "off". It's just strange issue which I have not had before. I will see what happens in the AM after I charge my phone tonight. Thanks again for your time.
    12-04-12 09:57 PM