Has anybody else had this problem?
    I have a 16GB SD card in my 9930
    and ever so often I notice that my
    ring tones change. What causes it
    is the SD card will unmount and it will
    revert to default tones.

Has anybody else had this problem?
    12-31-12 09:45 PM
    Do you mean it dislodges itself from the holder or do you mean it just stops recognizing that you have one inserted?

Either way I've never had either issue. If your phone is still under warranty I suggest you take it back and get a new phone.
    12-31-12 10:01 PM
    LoL. I was having the same issue a bit ago and found that it was my dumb a$$ doing it myself!
    I don't know if you can envision what I'm saying, but when I would re-insert my battery, I would first mount the bottom of the battery where the contacts are onto the connectivity prongs. Then while holding the top edge of the battery with my index finger, I would "flick" the battery into place with my thumb. Not realizing that my index finger was actually hitting the sd card slightly. This would push the card in and it would automatically "eject". It took me a bit to realize what was actually happening, but I am careful how I place my battery back in now. This may not be your issue at all, but I get a chuckle out of it every time I think about it.

Happy New Year!!!
    12-31-12 11:48 PM
    I had this issue with a card and after doing it for a few months it finally fried and I had to get a new card. I tried reformat on woindows and everything else and I couldn't read the card it was totally fried no good.
    01-01-13 01:23 AM