I saw this on google. Getting close

Bold Touchscreen - Verizon� BlackBerry Bold is Ready to Run.
    Online Orders Ship Free.
    Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless

I also sent a tweet to the Verizon support group and they said the three new devices will drop soon but didnt have a confirmed date yet. They are thinking right after the rate changes go into effect on July 7th
    pkcable likes this.
    06-22-11 04:49 PM
    What exactly is that link supposed to show? I don't see any mention of a Bold 9930.
    06-22-11 04:54 PM
    Lame. Not really anything there.
    06-22-11 05:04 PM
    I saw this on google. Getting close

Bold Touchscreen - Verizon� BlackBerry Bold is Ready to Run.
    Online Orders Ship Free.
    Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless

I also sent a tweet to the Verizon support group and they said the three new devices will drop soon but didnt have a confirmed date yet. They are thinking right after the rate changes go into effect on July 7th
    I know exactly which add(s) (the links at the top or the right of the page when googling information about the 9930 and Verizon) you are referring to and its been around almost since the middle of May, showing some variance in the BB 9930 description you mention.

To the second part, I wish I was as optimistic as you were that it would be coming out in July, but I suspect we'll get a confirmed release date in July, with the actual device being released in maybe August. But one can hope.
    06-22-11 05:08 PM
    I know exactly which add(s) (the links at the top or the right of the page when googling information about the 9930 and Verizon) you are referring to and its been around almost since the middle of May, showing some variance in the BB 9930 description you mention.

To the second part, I wish I was as optimistic as you were that it would be coming out in July, but I suspect we'll get a confirmed release date in July, with the actual device being released in maybe August. But one can hope.
    Sorry, new member here.......I just spoke to the VZW rep about my plan. I am due for an upgrade and told her I wanted the new Bold touch. She HAS a release date but could not share it of course. She also confirmed the new data plans go into effect July 7th. She confirmed they are receiving "training" on the new data plans and blackberries...whatever that means. So it seems the new devices are tied in directly to the new devices.
    06-22-11 05:26 PM
    Sorry, new member here.......I just spoke to the VZW rep about my plan. I am due for an upgrade and told her I wanted the new Bold touch. She HAS a release date but could not share it of course. She also confirmed the new data plans go into effect July 7th. She confirmed they are receiving "training" on the new data plans and blackberries...whatever that means. So it seems the new devices are tied in directly to the new devices.
    No worries man, its just that I've pretty much been on Google everyday hoping to find something new, always checking my news feeds etc., just like others on this site. I just can't wait to switch back and get the 9930. My girl also has the Tour, which the trackball isn't working as it should and is holding out as well.

And if the rep you spoke to has a release date, its only a matter of time before we hear something solid! Thanks for the info!
    06-22-11 05:34 PM
    The ad he's referring to is if you search "Bold touch 9930" in google. it shows up in the sponsored ads. unfortunately, it's a broken link. It has been around for a while though. It's encouraging that the rep you talked to has some sort of release date or idea of the phone, the people i have talked to have no idea what i'm talking about.
    06-22-11 05:40 PM
    I want the 9930 too but have no idea if 2gb of data allowence will be enough. I use email a lot and cruise the web but I dont download a lot at this point. I was trying to pump her for info and she did a good job holding back but knew there was info leaked out there.

I thought it was awesome when she said "I cannot share the release date of the new bold touchscreen with you at this time" I was like excited that they actually have a date!!!
    06-22-11 05:42 PM
    Perhaps you can share the link to your tweets and replies so others can verify and maybe chisel some more out of the reps.

Sorry to be so untrusting, but we have seen too many trolls and supposedly new members starting threads with false information about release dates. We know who they are, we even know when they quit, then come back and fail to hide behind a new name
    06-22-11 06:38 PM
    Perhaps you can share the link to your tweets and replies so others can verify and maybe chisel some more out of the reps.

Sorry to be so untrusting, but we have seen too many trolls and supposedly new members starting threads with false information about release dates. We know who they are, we even know when they quit, then come back and fail to hide behind a new name
    Truth.

I tried calling VZW myself, and whoever I spoke to was like not to put you off, but Blackberries are more for business, the Android phones have a lot more to offer in terms of apps. I was like really, yea, ok, so you know nothing or won't tell me anything about new Blackberries coming out. Thanks.

And that was it, so any proof would be appreciated.
    06-23-11 11:59 AM
    I just have the generic tweet saying no official release dates are available yet for the new phones. Its nothing new in terms of information but the phone rep said it was tied into the new tiered plans. She also told me they are in "training" for the new phones but that was all she could tell me. She said its no secret the phones are coming, so she could tell me that. She said she has a release date but couldnt share it for obvious reasons
    06-23-11 01:07 PM
    so no proof then and we can add this to the pile of worthless info people think they need to share.
    06-23-11 01:47 PM
    Tech guy I talked to yesterday about my poor reception said there will be 3 new BB by the end of the year but they (VZW) wouldn't tell him a release date.
    06-23-11 05:39 PM
    so no proof then and we can add this to the pile of worthless info people think they need to share.
    ..and you have to be rude because??

Im just trying to share my conversation with VZW...im not claiming to have anything earth shattering here
    06-23-11 05:42 PM
    Tech guy I talked to yesterday about my poor reception said there will be 3 new BB by the end of the year but they (VZW) wouldn't tell him a release date.
    We already know that Verizon is releasing three new Blackberry's this year.
    One, being the Bold Touch, probably a Storm refresh and the new Curve.
    So, yay for old news.
    06-23-11 05:55 PM
    Reps don't know sh**. They read stuff on forums like we do then pass off info as their own or something.

Meanwhile they're given 0 info from their employers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-11 06:11 PM
    Only thing I can add to this tread is that I HAVE NO IDEA even Telus will get 9900 or 9930. Telus should get 9900, but again, it seems like ON ONE knows what this Canadian service provider has to offer.

I hate that more than not knowing the date of release because I don't even know Telus will go with their new GSM system and 9900 or their old CDMA system with 9930.
    06-23-11 06:34 PM
    its amazing the attitudes around here when someone is trying to figure things out about devices, dates, ect.....its just conversation ...go easy
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    06-23-11 08:52 PM
    its amazing the attitudes around here when someone is trying to figure things out about devices, dates, ect.....its just conversation ...go easy
    The reason for the "rude"mentary behaviour is that everyone wanting and waiting for the 9900/9930 is pi$$ed off at RIM and they need to vent out their anger on someone. Not your fault for sure. but now no one will accept any kind of info. w/o proof and that proof can only be an official announcement from the carriers.
    06-24-11 01:07 AM
    Hey....psssst.....I have one......

06-24-11 08:14 AM
    is this ^^^ guy serious?
    06-24-11 09:59 AM
    For what it's worth, the BB Facebook site profile picture is now the BB Bold Touch. "Coming Soon"........
    06-24-11 10:14 AM
    Go easy on the noob!
    06-24-11 10:17 AM
    Can we just all agree that the 9900/30 is never going to be released, that there are only a few concept models that were ever made (including jlb21's) and that we imagined the annoucement etc? That way, we can all be happily surprised if it ever gets released and can go back to living our lives without looking at the 9900 CB forums multiple times a day. Ahhhh....
    06-24-11 10:28 AM
    Can we just all agree that the 9900/30 is never going to be released, that there are only a few concept models that were ever made (including jlb21's) and that we imagined the annoucement etc? That way, we can all be happily surprised if it ever gets released and can go back to living our lives without looking at the 9900 CB forums multiple times a day. Ahhhh....
    are you outside my window???
    06-24-11 10:37 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD