Hello

As you maybe know, I got a grade A refurb 9900 back in May. Have had no problems with it at all til yesterday evening. When I went to switch if off via the power button, it wouldn't switch off. I had to go into the menu and power off that way.

Is there anything I can do? I hope I can fix it, as bit worried about hanging up on phone calls etc. The button does still work to turn the phone on though.

Any help much appreciated
    07-17-13 09:06 AM
    Hello

As you maybe know, I got a grade A refurb 9900 back in May. Have had no problems with it at all til yesterday evening. When I went to switch if off via the power button, it wouldn't switch off. I had to go into the menu and power off that way.

Is there anything I can do? I hope I can fix it, as bit worried about hanging up on phone calls etc. The button does still work to turn the phone on though.

Any help much appreciated
    Have you done a battery pull ?

It is the standard first thing to try to solve any strange happenings with a Blackberry !!!
    GlamGemini likes this.
    07-17-13 10:28 AM
    Have you done a battery pull ?

It is the standard first thing to try to solve any strange happenings with a Blackberry !!!
    I have indeed. I did a very quick battery pull earlier on, hoping this would fix this rather strange happening, but noope, still happening.

Am absolutely puzzled by it, it was perfectly fine til yesterday evening. Then went to switch off as normal, and pressed the power off/end call button and it didn't do a thing!!

I will try another battery pull later on, I cannot think what the problem could be with it?
    07-17-13 10:34 AM
    reload the firmware dont start the phone with mem card and remove everry content then do a clean restore from backup

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-18-13 11:40 AM