i have a torch 9800. and my touch screen pretty bad. i have to hold the phone away from my face when im making a call, or else i will easily mute/speakerphone or put the other line on hold, or i cannot hold the phone between my ears and shoulders when i have no hands. Has anyone have any issues with the 9900? thanks!
    08-12-11 11:56 AM
    The 9900 has hands down the best/most responsive touchscreen I've ever used. And I've tried the whole slew of iPhones/Android devices, as well as the 9800.

Huge, huge, huge upgrade/improvement.
    08-12-11 12:17 PM
    the touch screen is so nice, it beats out the torch and storms.
    and it is sensitive in some ways, but not in a burden or a bad way.

its very responsive
    08-12-11 12:30 PM
    Same sentiments as above - the touchscreen smashes the Torches, definately as responsive imo as top androids/iphone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 12:40 PM
    Does it "switch off" the touch screen when held to your face? Don't remember the technical term, but does it have a proximity sensor or whatever so your face doesn't muck things up as the OP mentions?
    08-12-11 12:48 PM
    Does it "switch off" the touch screen when held to your face? Don't remember the technical term, but does it have a proximity sensor or whatever so your face doesn't muck things up as the OP mentions?
    It has indeed a proximity sensor, that turn off the screen when held up against your ear... I suppose
    08-12-11 08:18 PM
    The 9900 touch is awesome.

I have had many touch devices; Apple and Dell... 9900 is on par. Well executed by RIM.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-12-11 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD