Hello,

I traded my iphone 3gs for a blackberry 9900 a couple days ago, because I love the blackberry keyboard along with its sext smooth look.

Anyways, when I insert my 2 gig sd card it doesn't reconize it. How do I fix this?
    02-21-13 07:10 AM
    was this a trade with another person or for a new bold? if it was with another person they might not have told you the micro sd slots faulty. try connecting the phone to the computer inside the card and formatting it to FAT 32 (go to my computer and right click the removable disk that comes up to format), check that the slots clean an free of dust and try booting the phone up with the sd card slid out as far as you can so it presses against the battery and then slide it back in fully wwith your thumb to see if that kick stats the phone into recognising it
    02-21-13 08:35 AM
    Blackberries have a very special format that they need to work. most SD cards are formatted as NTFS. which is the standard , however blackberries use FAT32 as Berry_Pink stated.

Best way to fix this is connect it to your computer through a micro sd reader, and reformat the card in FAT32. Then once you put it into the blackberry it will be able to create blackberry root files on the SD card and start working properly :-)
    02-21-13 11:28 PM
    Blackberries have a very special format that they need to work. most SD cards are formatted as NTFS. which is the standard , however blackberries use FAT32 as Berry_Pink stated.

Best way to fix this is connect it to your computer through a micro sd reader, and reformat the card in FAT32. Then once you put it into the blackberry it will be able to create blackberry root files on the SD card and start working properly :-)
    Thanks.

Sent from my One S using CB Forums mobile app
    11-17-13 11:41 PM