Tired of waiting for AT&T to release the 9900, It looks as though it may be released soon though?
    I'm considering switching to Tmo in order to get the 9900 and get a better priced plan.
    Curious as to who's using it on Tmo and how has your service been?
    I will need BES access so looking to get the best price plan I can get.
    10-22-11 12:21 PM
    I tried and returned a TMob 9900 earlier this week. With no WiFi calling, the phone was unusable in my home. The signal was even weaker than my 9700 - and too weak for the CellFi service. I paid full price (and then some, actually - $620.98 + tax) to buy the 9900 locally without a contract. (Until they solve the AT&T/TMobile merger issue, I'm not signing a new contract.)
    10-22-11 12:55 PM
    I love tmo and they've always been good to me. I don't have any issues at home or in big cities however please check their coverage area map. I have a business account so I'm not sure on pricing, someone else can help with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 02:05 PM
    No problem here in South Florida, just returned from Vegas and it worked well there too.
    10-22-11 03:43 PM
    In Seattle inwould imagine their service would be impressively good. In various cities around the country, Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Newark (NJ) and Plainfield (NJ), Houston, Nashville, Birmingham, Huntsville, Dallas, Philadelphia, etc the service as been great on T-Mobile. Many other places in between on road trips between many of these cities have been pretty good as well. T-Mobile coverage certainly does not match what Verizon appears to offer but I live and travel to metropolitan areas rahther than rural which suits me and their services very well.
    10-22-11 03:54 PM
    Im curious if theres going to be much difference between the TMO 9900 and the ATT 9900 once released?

I had Voice Stream to TMO all the way up til the iPhone. Like many I switched to ATT for the iPhone. Been happy with the iPhone but something about a BB, once a user always a user...

Looking to TMO to also save some moola over ATT. Im able to get the 9900 for $150 through a business account and BES for $10 versus $15-20 from the other guys.
    10-22-11 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD