What's up with your 9650? I have a Curve 3G on AT&T that boots in less than sixty seconds and loads webpages FAST, WiFi or not. Even on EDGE it is fairly fast.......that's odd.
    06-08-11 08:33 AM
    You see, bro, when someone (who probably IS covered by an NDA) gives you privileged information, you generally don't go around posting it on internet message boards.

Because when you do that, the person who IS covered by an NDA doesn't like you anymore and you don't get any more privileged information from him or her.
    sorry but saying he knows people testing it and admitting it's coming earlier than september isn't too much then? Might as well throw in another hint giving a range instead of a random date. I could have said this and had good odds to be right.

Also saying before September doesn't really help anyone considering half the rumours say August as well, which is still very far. I subscribe to the philosophy that if you have something specific or good to leak then leak it, if you're not going to then don't bother posting it. I'm not hating or anything, just how I am. I see it too much.
    06-08-11 12:35 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD