Hi there everybody,

First of all sorry if there is already a thread withthis problem, i've browsed some pages but couldnt find the same problem.

Last night I was charging my 9900, and this morning I took it of the charger but my phone was not on. That was strange because I left it on while it was charging.
    When I turned it on it didn't got any futher than the loadingscreen (loading screen is stuck at 70%). I've tried some options: jl cmdr and I tried to connect it with blackberry desktop but my computer can't seem to find my phone. Can anybody help me, I'm lost, dont know what to do now?

sorry if my english isnt that good i'm from the netherlands
    11-12-11 05:09 PM
    11-12-11 05:29 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/YT]

sorry mate, its getting pretty bad seeing all these threads
    11-12-11 05:31 PM
    Same as i was think, H
    11-12-11 05:32 PM
    this happened to me too! it's stuck at 2/3. what do i do ?! i don't wanna lose everything!!
    11-16-11 09:55 PM
    I had this issue too. I took out the SIM and media card, then put the battery back in. started up fine. So i took the battery back out and put my SIM and media card back in now all is good
    02-10-12 09:07 PM
    Just wait.. My phone has been stuck at 2/3 for 30 mins b4.
    02-10-12 10:15 PM
    I'm facing the same problem , The exactly thing what you did. Please do help me if you found a way to fix it
    10-17-13 11:17 AM
    I'm starting to have the same issues too. It stucks at the loading screen & takes about 20-30min to fully load. This issue has started automatically & still finding out what has caused it to take longer in loading. Would highly appreciate if someone posts a fix for it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-17-13 01:27 PM
    pls wat is the solution to this problem? am experiencing that now
    03-07-14 08:50 AM
    Hi, I have got solution for BB DAKOTA boot stuck loading. I'm having a boot stuck loading BB DAKOTA and repair with combowipe and such. Hundreds of times I did and relapse again. Finally I can do a proper solution to DISABLE INTERNAL MEMORY. Until now BB DAKOTA already healed and normal. Please try to DISABLE INTERNAL MEMORY your BB DAKOTA

Regards,

Holiq Hudairi
    05-15-14 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD