okay so i was a real unintelligent person and i busted up my lcd on my white bb bold 9900. i went on ebay saw a new screen ordered it. i was just recently reading up on some forums that there are two versions of the screen.

001/111
    002/111

i ordered 001 even though I just checked my screen and it says 002. Yes i know I was a super unintelligent person but I ordered it from hong kong for $50 and theres no returning it. Is there anyway that I can get the 001 to work on the 002 or else should I just sell it and buy a new 002?
    05-25-12 01:17 AM
    Why can't you return it?

I bought a digitizer from a HK seller and they sent me replacement digitizer when the other one didn't work.
    05-25-12 01:46 AM
    well i will send an email to the guy today. my question though is how long will it take now. its still 2 weeks before I should receive it, then ill need to send it back, 3 weeks, then he sends out his other screen. thats a lot of time to wait to "save" money.

one guy at the local cell shop said he would fix it for $120. thats part included. its very easy to fix the screen as I had to disassemble it to find out how wrong I was so i can do it myself, but he said the part would take 3 days.
    05-26-12 02:51 AM
    okay so i was a real unintelligent person and i busted up my lcd on my white bb bold 9900. i went on ebay saw a new screen ordered it. i was just recently reading up on some forums that there are two versions of the screen.

001/111
    002/111

i ordered 001 even though I just checked my screen and it says 002. Yes i know I was a super unintelligent person but I ordered it from hong kong for $50 and theres no returning it. Is there anyway that I can get the 001 to work on the 002 or else should I just sell it and buy a new 002?
    I have a 9930 and my screen is 002 and I ordered a 001 by mistake but my screen works fine with the new one installed. Cables looked the same on the back and everything fit perfectly so I tried it and been working for last 2 weeks with no issues.
    05-27-12 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD