I never get below 75% when using the Bold 9900, but I don't have BIS. So all I have is phone, text, and regular internet. Most of the time my usage involves a couple of texts and a few hours of podcasts while driving.

How strong is your cell connection through the day? My Pre3 can only connect with my carrier on a single band (1900 MHz UMTS) and some days I experience severe battery drain if the signal is weak.
    How is your Wi-Fi range compared to your other devices? When I'm at a certain location I always sit at the same place and my iPhone has no problem getting the Wi-Fi signal but if I'm streaming radio on the same tune in radio app on the 9900 it does cut out the times and the signal is pretty weak.
    03-17-17 11:01 PM
    How is your Wi-Fi range compared to your other devices? When I'm at a certain location I always sit at the same place and my iPhone has no problem getting the Wi-Fi signal but if I'm streaming radio on the same tune in radio app on the 9900 it does cut out the times and the signal is pretty weak.
    I'll have to do a bit of comparison testing. I have a router at each end of my house, so I'm never too far away.
    03-17-17 11:06 PM
    How are you guys getting by with battery life?

I have two batteries with me and they don't last a full work day.

Any tips?
    Signal strength & quality plays BIG with batt life. On ANY thing. I've burned down my PassPort in 5 hrs of crazy use in low signal, electrically noisy, industrial environments. The thing was almost too hot to hold, that day. Lol.

Be sure to have unused radios off. Like NFC, bluetooth, etc. Even wifi, if you're not using it. Also, gps, etc. Also check Application Management for any "nutty" apps. It's also not unheard of to have two weak batteries... ??

Beyond that, if you're in a low signal environment and need the tasks the device is providing, you'll be swapping batts several times per day (2min, 40sec including boot), or seeking a bigger battery. Seidio makes a 3000mAh extended batt that rides thru the worst of days. Nice thing about 9900, you can always restore OEM form with JM1, once you're back in solid signal world.

Just keep in mind that part of 9900's compactness is afforded by its minimally sized battery. Swaps are expected under non-minimal conditions. A full day should be achievable under favorable conditions, tho.
    03-18-17 01:12 AM
    Phil C if you are out there in CrackBerry land, thanks for commenting my YouTube video on the beautiful 9900 and hopefully you'll take my invite and see you in here soon.

Want to hear more about your new T-Mobile 99 and how it's working out.
    Slingbox likes this.
    03-18-17 09:22 PM
    Signal strength & quality plays BIG with batt life. On ANY thing. I've burned down my PassPort in 5 hrs of crazy use in low signal, electrically noisy, industrial environments. The thing was almost too hot to hold, that day. Lol.

Be sure to have unused radios off. Like NFC, bluetooth, etc. Even wifi, if you're not using it. Also, gps, etc. Also check Application Management for any "nutty" apps. It's also not unheard of to have two weak batteries... ??

Beyond that, if you're in a low signal environment and need the tasks the device is providing, you'll be swapping batts several times per day (2min, 40sec including boot), or seeking a bigger battery. Seidio makes a 3000mAh extended batt that rides thru the worst of days. Nice thing about 9900, you can always restore OEM form with JM1, once you're back in solid signal world.

Just keep in mind that part of 9900's compactness is afforded by its minimally sized battery. Swaps are expected under non-minimal conditions. A full day should be achievable under favorable conditions, tho.
    I've read a couple interesting articles lately about closing apps, and I wonder what your take on it is....

namely.....

tradition always dictated that closing apps saves battery power but lately the train of thought seems to be keeping them open "saves the battery" because they do not have to reload from scratch again. The idea of apps running constantly in the background to most people seems to be the standard of thought for wasting battery jiuce.

thoughts?

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    03-19-17 04:01 PM
    I've read a couple interesting articles lately about closing apps, and I wonder what your take on it is....

namely.....

tradition always dictated that closing apps saves battery power but lately the train of thought seems to be keeping them open "saves the battery" because they do not have to reload from scratch again. The idea of apps running constantly in the background to most people seems to be the standard of thought for wasting battery jiuce.

thoughts?

Definitely true for Android and iOS; BB10 seems to have it both ways depending on whether the app is native or not and then whether it was coded to work with the OS properly. Legacy BBOS seemed to benefit from having the apps closed because they never stopped running otherwise, but as it's been a few years since I had one in my hands I can't recall 100% nor confirm what I can't recall. I personally closed every app not actively used, and always got a day out of all my BBOS BlackBerries, but also I have always had a great signal on Verizon at work and home.
    idssteve likes this.
    03-19-17 04:39 PM
    Definitely true for Android and iOS; BB10 seems to have it both ways depending on whether the app is native or not and then whether it was coded to work with the OS properly. Legacy BBOS seemed to benefit from having the apps closed because they never stopped running otherwise, but as it's been a few years since I had one in my hands I can't recall 100% nor confirm what I can't recall. I personally closed every app not actively used, and always got a day out of all my BBOS BlackBerries, but also I have always had a great signal on Verizon at work and home.
    Makes sense. Yes those were much newer articles that talk about this issue now so that probably might not have applied to BBOS.

But this reminds me of another issue I have noticed in the past with the 9900. I have missed calls a few times because I was watching a Youtube video on the native app, or on Whatsapp and I also missed calls. I remember this happening in the old days, Pre-2010 while on Virgin Movile with a Motorola RAZR. It is almost like certain multi-tasking with a few apps open seems to cause this, or that the device at times cannot handle too much open while a call comes in. It's pretty rare though.

I don't think I mentioned this before but your post triggered a memory for this.

And I have to be fair, it HAS happened a couple times on my iphone as well. Someone will call me 30 minutes later and say "why didn't you answer......where were you?" So it might even be a Rogers or an interferrence issue of some sort.......

03-19-17 05:21 PM
    I'm still limping along with my "battle injured" 9930 mostly because of not wanting to give up BeWeather and Lygea RPN calculator. Even considering transferring motherboard into fresh chassis JUST to keep BeWeather & RPN calc.
    Not sure about BeWeather, but for those RPN calcs, winh** is the solution
    03-19-17 06:45 PM
    Not sure about BeWeather, but for those RPN calcs, winh** is the solution
    Sorry for being dense but what's "winh**"?

I'm all ears on ANYthing RPN!
    03-19-17 07:10 PM
    Sorry for being dense but what's "winh**"?

I'm all ears on ANYthing RPN!
    I was wondering that when I read it too.

But I have another question, Steve. You have a Classic, correct? Have you tried a Q10? Any pros and cons?

I've found a Classic for a very good price, but I'm not sure if it would be worth the change from my Q10 (which is already 'Bold-ified' with a silver bezel).

At this point, I think the toolbelt and the true whites of the Classic's LCD are it's upside. I've never liked the off-whites of the AMOLED. Size, repairabilty, and the user-replaceable battery go to the Q10.

Any other observations?
    03-19-17 07:55 PM
    But I have another question, Steve.
    Sorry for hitching this ride, but I have yet another question for Steve, our resident 99xx consultant.

Every once in a while, you casually mention that you put your Bold in charging pod in car. I was always wondering what charging pod and what sort of arrangement you have. I always thought it would be very convenient to install the charging pod in car. Well, I actually did it, by epoxying the charging pod to an existing in-car holder. It is working very well, as I do not have to plug in the power (from the side) while the charging post connection is behind it, very neatly tacked behind the pod. But it still has to be held tight by holder.

So, why do I ask this question?

I just thought Steve may have a better and neater solution that I might be able to adopt (I have another couple of extra pods). It sounded like the charging pod placed as it is on dashboard or something. While it is slanted, it might be popped loose particularly when accelerating without some kind of holder.

Any advice?
    03-19-17 09:45 PM
    I was wondering that when I read it too.

But I have another question, Steve. You have a Classic, correct? Have you tried a Q10? Any pros and cons?

I've found a Classic for a very good price, but I'm not sure if it would be worth the change from my Q10 (which is already 'Bold-ified' with a silver bezel).

At this point, I think the toolbelt and the true whites of the Classic's LCD are it's upside. I've never liked the off-whites of the AMOLED. Size, repairabilty, and the user-replaceable battery go to the Q10.

Any other observations?
    I'm not exactly unbiased so take it fwiw but I think you mostly summed it up. Q & Classic are pretty much same internals. I probably prefer Q's hdmi but slimport is ok. Like you, I greatly favor Q's swappable battery and comfortable size.

Despite the considerable size difference, I find Classic much more single handed friendly. Simply because of its toolbelt. A big deal, for me. Classic's trackpad implementation has evolved subtly with recent OS to a point where my hand actually looks forward to using Classic! That's saying a LOT, coming from me.

Thumb is still occasionally coerced to venture above Classic's toolbelt, but improved some with latest OS. Far, far more 99 like than Q, fwiw.

Like my 99 on large hdmi (thru PB) I also really LIKE Classic's Trackpad & TB over hdmi or Miracast. Qi is also available on Classic... Fwiw.

Overall, I'd grab the Classic. The toolbelt tames its size nicely. Its battery CAN be replaced but it's a pita's pita. Lol. The display IS nice. (At least you get SOME benefit from the oversized dimensions of the thing. Lol)

As in 2013, lack of toolbelt still kills Q. Imo. One ponders if our Bolds would even be talked about today, had RIM fitted toolbelt to the comfortably sized, swappable battery Q?? Don't get me started... Lol.
    03-19-17 10:03 PM
    Sorry for hitching this ride, but I have yet another question for Steve, our resident 99xx consultant.

Every once in a while, you casually mention that you put your Bold in charging pod in car. I was always wondering what charging pod and what sort of arrangement you have. I always thought it would be very convenient to install the charging pod in car. Well, I actually did it, by epoxying the charging pod to an existing in-car holder. It is working very well, as I do not have to plug in the power (from the side) while the charging post connection is behind it, very neatly tacked behind the pod. But it still has to be held tight by holder.

So, why do I ask this question?

I just thought Steve may have a better and neater solution that I might be able to adopt (I have another couple of extra pods). It sounded like the charging pod placed as it is on dashboard or something. While it is slanted, it might be popped loose particularly when accelerating without some kind of holder.

Any advice?
    I've used custom fit car kits from Bury, SmoothTalker, etc. SmoothTalker has advantage of feeding an actively amplified cell signal booster into the cradle. The SmoothTalker unit also monitors battery charging and disconnects BlueTooth when phone is removed from the cradle. This prevents calls from being diverted to handsfree bluetooth out to the car while you're in the house, motel, office, etc. It also senses when phone battery is connected and automatically enables BT. Nice setup that my company still uses in most of our field service truck fleet. Also, the speaker is LOUD. Which is good when driving noisy diesels up fire breaks. Lol. Looks like it's mostly available but pricey. Bought them from CB Store, back in the day. Search pulled up nonsense, for me.

Part of kit here:

https://www.smoothtalker.com/hands-f...-kits/btk1nap/

custom cradle here:

https://www.smoothtalker.com/custom-...radles/hb99ia/

One of mine came already installed in the F350 crew cab I bought from the company. See photo below.

Several in my crew have fabbed up various versions of desktop cradles for auto... my fave cuts and bends & shapes some stainless hose clamp banding to form a snap in latch at the top of the 99. Holds nicely and really looks much better than it probably sounds. All edges are smoothed & polished, etc. Lol. I fitted a small limit switch to the back of one of mine that powers the MPOW handsfree BT. The MPOW has no battery so removing the 99 trips the limit switch and shuts off BT automatically while exiting the vehicle. My version of SmoothTalker's auto shut off. I've also fitted a Wilson weBoost amplifier antenna to the home made cradle. Works great. Only complaint is MPOW volume. No problem since feeding that one thru vehicle stereo but... SmoothTalker spoilsya. lol.
    Attached Thumbnails 9900:Resurgence of popularity!-p1050226.jpg  
    03-19-17 11:25 PM
    I've used custom fit car kits from Bury, SmoothTalker, etc. SmoothTalker has advantage of feeding an actively amplified cell signal booster into the cradle. The SmoothTalker unit also monitors battery charging and disconnects BlueTooth when phone is removed from the cradle. This prevents calls from being diverted to handsfree bluetooth out to the car while you're in the house, motel, office, etc. It also senses when phone battery is connected and automatically enables BT. Nice setup that my company still uses in most of our field service truck fleet. Also, the speaker is LOUD. Which is good when driving noisy diesels up fire breaks. Lol. Looks like it's mostly available but pricey. Bought them from CB Store, back in the day. Search pulled up nonsense, for me.

Part of kit here:

custom cradle here:

One of mine came already installed in the F350 crew cab I bought from the company. See photo below.

Several in my crew have fabbed up various versions of desktop cradles for auto... my fave cuts and bends & shapes some stainless hose clamp banding to form a snap in latch at the top of the 99. Holds nicely and really looks much better than it probably sounds. All edges are smoothed & polished, etc. Lol. I fitted a small limit switch to the back of one of mine that powers the MPOW handsfree BT. The MPOW has no battery so removing the 99 trips the limit switch and shuts off BT automatically while exiting the vehicle. My version of SmoothTalker's auto shut off. I've also fitted a Wilson weBoost amplifier antenna to the home made cradle. Works great. Only complaint is MPOW volume. No problem since feeding that one thru vehicle stereo but... SmoothTalker spoilsya. lol.
    Now there is a MAN's truck and EVERYONE can see what phone he is using through the window
    03-20-17 01:16 AM
    Now there is a MAN's truck and EVERYONE can see what phone he is using through the window
    Haha... It's easily seen & reached thru door or open window also.
    03-20-17 04:56 AM
    Haha... It's easily seen & reached thru door or open window also.
    Are you trying to say that no one has so far wanted to steal it even when you leave your windows open? ;-)
    03-20-17 05:08 AM
    Nano-tech batteries that charge in less than a minute. Looks like this technology will be perfected very soon. Right now they can retain 75% of the charge according to this.

Has everyone here heard of the Nano-tech battery technology? I heard about it a year ago or so and I thought by now devices would have it.

http://m.goliath.com/tech/12-futuris...o-smartphones/

03-20-17 05:30 AM
    Are you trying to say that no one has so far wanted to steal it even when you leave your windows open? ;-)
    Hadn't thought about it... Never had one stolen... Maybe those physical keys look too physically real for iKid iCrooks to want them in their iVirtual iLife... Lol. ?? Lol.

Our phones are never far from hand but some really remote jobsites only get adequate signal to phone thru the active amplifier built in thru the cradle. Take it out of the cradle, and/or out of the truck, and phone becomes useless for lack of cell signal. In truck, with window rolled down, or directed to an outside bull horn speaker, we can at least hear if someone is calling. And reach the device thru door or window to answer. A system that's worked nicely for over 15 yrs, via differing car kits. Some sort of regulatory change forced us to upgrade amplifiers, a few yrs ago, but new amps work even better.

As you can see in that photo, it's reasonably handy for GPS. Looks like that photo was snapped waiting for the George Black in Dawson???... Lol.

BTW, have they located the H&R perp?
    03-20-17 05:54 AM
    Nano-tech batteries that charge in less than a minute. Looks like this technology will be perfected very soon. Right now they can retain 75% of the charge according to this.

Has everyone here heard of the Nano-tech battery technology? I heard about it a year ago or so and I thought by now devices would have it.

12 Futuristic Features Coming Soon To Smartphones – Goliath

Interesting... Played around with "super caps" but never nano-peptides... Hmm...

Of course, like supercaps, the problem becomes, wire size to load 3000mAh equivalence in one minute? Haha... Not happening thru usb, at least... Lol.
    03-20-17 06:05 AM
    I also have a completely different view about nostalgia. I think nostalgia does sell. Look at the dodge challenger that looks like a 1970 Dodge challenger or a new Volkswagen beetle it looks like the 1965 beetle or a brand-new Ford Mustang that looks like the early 70s mustangs. These things are HUGE sellers and they look like the old cars. I think that people like newer things that are designed to be retro because They have fond memories of those things. But of course it also helps when it's functional ;-)
    I agree that nostalgia is important, but in my particular case on the matter of 9900, there is absolutely no nostalgia involved. I have not used any Blackberry long enough like you guys in the first place, and I am not emotionally attached to things like phones (but certainly like vehicles), and choose whatever I believe serve my purpose. If going by nostalgia, I would rather go for iPhones but not Blackberry, particularly the legacy device :-). I am using the 9900 strictly for its functionality. I am using only the part of 9900 that works so well in the way I use it, complimented by another modern phone. I probably feel nostalgia toward 9900 when I lost it or it finally has reached the EOL :-)
    03-20-17 07:47 AM

Part of kit here:

custom cradle here:

I thank you very much for your response, sir.
    Yes, I was aware of SmoothTalker and other cradles, but I thought you and/or your crew have those creative mod works for the 99xx :-).

Long time ago, I was looking for a "charging" in-car holder as I almost "hated" that charging plug of the 9900 at the side with cable sticking out (but that's enabled charging pod, so I guess I cannot complain). When I looked around, I could only find the one ugly looking stuff that I push the phone against sideways to plug into charger. I was turned off and since then, I stopped looking at a charging holder. But I always thought that there must be something that could utilize the charging contacts of the 9990 that work so well on desktop. I have at least 5 different car cradles to experiment (and 5 desktop charging pods), and always dreamed of bring the desktop charging convenience to car.

In any case, long story short, thank you for reminding me of revisiting some of those charging car cradles. As I do not use those wireless (bluetooth) setup by choice (battery and other nuisance), I did not even think about SmoothTalker etc.(BTW, I love their headline "Bluetooth Hands Free no Privacy" :-) The last time I bought any kind of handsfree speaker was Belkin-something for my iPhone (FM transmitter) that I did not like. This is another thing that I love my 9900. I use its speaker phone a lot. When the phone rings while in car, I simply press $/speaker button and the speaker is loud enough. But these days, I always use "wired" monophone by Blackberry, leaving one ear for surrounding noise (of traffic) or radio etc. Wired earpiece is secure and comfortable. I never liked bluetooth ear pieces.

But Steve's post refreshed my interest in "modern" charging car cradle, and I will certainly look into it. So far, my craft (desktop charging pod stuck to existing car cradle) is working remarkably fine and as I expected. I now even prefixed the width of the holder (usually squeeze to hold phones) to snugly fit the 9900. When I get in the car, I simply and gently place the 9900 in the holder, it produces sounds and immediately go in the bedside/sleep mode. It really saves my lazy axx.
    03-20-17 08:18 AM
    I thank you very much for your response, sir.
    Yes, I was aware of SmoothTalker and other cradles, but I thought you and/or your crew have those creative mod works for the 99xx :-).

Long time ago, I was looking for a "charging" in-car holder as I almost "hated" that charging plug of the 9900 at the side with cable sticking out (but that's enabled charging pod, so I guess I cannot complain). When I looked around, I could only find the one ugly looking stuff that I push the phone against sideways to plug into charger. I was turned off and since then, I stopped looking at a charging holder. But I always thought that there must be something that could utilize the charging contacts of the 9990 that work so well on desktop. I have at least 5 different car cradles to experiment (and 5 desktop charging pods), and always dreamed of bring the desktop charging convenience to car.

In any case, long story short, thank you for reminding me of revisiting some of those charging car cradles. As I do not use those wireless (bluetooth) setup by choice (battery and other nuisance), I did not even think about SmoothTalker etc.(BTW, I love their headline "Bluetooth Hands Free no Privacy" :-) The last time I bought any kind of handsfree speaker was Belkin-something for my iPhone (FM transmitter) that I did not like. This is another thing that I love my 9900. I use its speaker phone a lot. When the phone rings while in car, I simply press $/speaker button and the speaker is loud enough. But these days, I always use "wired" monophone by Blackberry, leaving one ear for surrounding noise (of traffic) or radio etc. Wired earpiece is secure and comfortable. I never liked bluetooth ear pieces.

But Steve's post refreshed my interest in "modern" charging car cradle, and I will certainly look into it. So far, my craft (desktop charging pod stuck to existing car cradle) is working remarkably fine and as I expected. I now even prefixed the width of the holder (usually squeeze to hold phones) to snugly fit the 9900. When I get in the car, I simply and gently place the 9900 in the holder, it produces sounds and immediately go in the bedside/sleep mode. It really saves my lazy axx.
    Yeah, I also was never impressed by cradles demanding "side loading" just to add wear to usb. Charging contacts are there for charging! Lol.

We fabbed/modded some cradles, like the ones I described using stainless banding cut & formed as a snap-finger to keep handset in place on rough roads. I'll try to grab a photo.

Smoothtalker and Bury both make nice cradles, charger (that use the contacts!! Lol), including antenna pass thru... Which can be fitted to amplifiers. Bought most thru CB store over the years. Had no luck locating over there but others might?

The "no privacy" you're referring to likely means its the Smoothtalker kit that doesn't provide the "privacy handset". Privacy handset is an "old fashioned" wired handset that a passenger can use to talk over. I have one in my RV/office but never really use it. None in our trucks. Probably not legal for driver to use anyway.

Classic's bottom mounted usb might be friendlier to cradles (one of mine slimports into CarPC display lol) but wear might still be an issue. My VZW Classic sports Qi charging but spends half its life complaining of over heating.

Charge contacts are simple and make no heat. They CAN get dirty enough to cause trouble but a tiny drop of Deoxit Gold keeps them, and similar contacts, faultlessly reliable. Fwiw.
    03-20-17 09:16 AM
    Being an incurable gadget freak that I am, I experimented (too) many different types of car cradles (simple ones), dash mount, window shield mount, vent mount, CD mount, cupholder and cigarette lighter mount etc. You name it. In the end, I settled with the lower left hand corner of windowshield, as it it is the best place to reach and with minimum distraction of view. That's where my iPhone sits, as it needs a bit of fiddling with in order to get to what you want. I use the iPhone in my car for nav (yes, my car is a bit older) and text notification, while 9900 takes care of phone calls and email glancing that usually requires only one touch key for many things and it sits in a different cradle sticking out from the center of the console. It is interesting to note that Steve's truck with the cradle came already pre-mounted there. Now, I have to see if the permanent mount there (left of dashboard) can be done on my car, LOL
    03-20-17 09:38 AM
    Interesting... Played around with "super caps" but never nano-peptides... Hmm...

Of course, like supercaps, the problem becomes, wire size to load 3000mAh equivalence in one minute? Haha... Not happening thru usb, at least... Lol.
    I think it's more about the ions lining up nicely and then dropping on each other to fill the battery quicker. That's what I heard about a year ago when they were talking about this technology. Normally with a lithium ion battery now the battery heats up because the molecules are scrambling and they bang into each other and that's why they heat up but with this new type of technology supposedly it's like the molecules line up nicely and it's like dropping pennies into a tube. There is no energy wasted. Now that's what I heard about your ago if that's the same as what they're talking about with this nano then I am correct. But if this is something different than when I heard about a year ago then I'm wrong.

No idea about the H and R purp. Today I have to give the police file number to the license plate issuer and the entire thing will probably take a month or two. It is my understanding that no names will be shared, they handle it all and the government (issuer) will call me to let me know when I can bring my car in for the assessment so I can get it fixed.
    03-20-17 09:51 AM
    Yeah, I also was never impressed by cradles demanding "side loading" just to add wear to usb. Charging contacts are there for charging! Lol.
    Totally agree.

We fabbed/modded some cradles, like the ones I described using stainless banding cut & formed as a snap-finger to keep handset in place on rough roads. I'll try to grab a photo.

Smoothtalker and Bury both make nice cradles, charger (that use the contacts!! Lol), including antenna pass thru... Which can be fitted to amplifiers. Bought most thru CB store over the years. Had no luck locating over there but others might?

The "no privacy" you're referring to likely means its the Smoothtalker kit that doesn't provide the "privacy handset". Privacy handset is an "old fashioned" wired handset that a passenger can use to talk over. I have one in my RV/office but never really use it. None in our trucks. Probably not legal for driver to use anyway.

Classic's bottom mounted usb might be friendlier to cradles (one of mine slimports into CarPC display lol) but wear might still be an issue. My VZW Classic sports Qi charging but spends half its life complaining of over heating.

Charge contacts are simple and make no heat. They CAN get dirty enough to cause trouble but a tiny drop of Deoxit Gold keeps them, and similar contacts, faultlessly reliable. Fwiw.
    All good advices, thank you.
    Yes, I too am a bit nervous of frequent use and the durability of charging port, and that's why I wanted to use the desktop charging pod in car.

I have been away from bluetooth for so long (except my wireless desktop keyboard and trackpad, but never on the phone :-), and never felt any inconvenience but your post made me rethink a bit. Whatever you are doing must have come from years of experience and I will revisit the stuff like SmoothTalker although it's a bit pricy, and I d not need signal amplifier etc, as I live in a city center. But what the heck, it seems to have all the conveniences that a gadget freak might enjoy, LOL

BTW, I always love your avatar that makes me giggle a bit. I came from the same era and I still treasure and keep my slide rule that I used in my univ. as a memento It was amandatory purchase for engineering student. It's amazing that man went moon by a rocket designed by using slide rules.
    03-20-17 09:52 AM
8,754 ... 203204205206207 ...