- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
9900 Published Contacts Folders contcats don't appear when composing a new mail using Lookup
I have just upgraded one of our devices to a 9900. The user was working fine with an old device and was able to use the Lookup function to find contacts in the 'Published Public Contact Folder' in address book when composing new email.
This user has the 'Published Public Contact Folder' ticked (as he did with his previous device) but none of the contacts appear. I have resent services books.
Am I missing a setting on the device ? Thanks
- By RubberChicken76 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2012, 03:16 AM
- By thr61 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2010, 09:39 AM
- By rj4dcu in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:34 AM
- By hrahal in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:41 PM
- By Siegler in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2009, 12:45 AM