- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
9900 only works on charge, have tried everything! Help me!
Hi, I got my second Blackberry 9900 in September and have had no issues with it until a few days ago. It will only work when on charge, after I unplug it it will stay on for a few minutes and then turn off. Sometimes if I do a battery pull it will stay on for a few seconds, and then go off again. Ive bought a new battery, and reloaded the software and its still not working. Any ideas on what I can do? (I dont think I have warranty on it as I got it from my insurance company after damaging my previous blackberry)
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-05-2013, 10:29 PM #2
- 411 Posts
This may be a battery problem as I'm having it too. It looks like mine is fried after a year and half. I got mine in August of 2011. If you got yours from your insurance company, chances are, your new blackberry is still insured, and is still under warranty. As for the battery, I heard that it has warranty for a year. If you got your previous blackberry less than a year ago, you may get replacement battery for free. It does not hurt if you call your carrier first.
- By davidrobo91 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:30 AM
- By BeezDeep in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:15 PM
- By melxvengeance in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:20 AM
- By BeezDeep in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 13Last Post: 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM
- By radiotik in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2009, 08:47 PM