IT hasn't been 24 hours yet but this build .318- so far, seems very promising for me. So far it is working very well...I'm simply monitoring battery consumption to see if it's a keeper. As a heavy user I need battery life that will at least be very close to my tricked out 9780...(which I may go back to if BB doesn't come out with a grand-slam update soon)
    I tried so many OS builds but always returned to .318 sure it has its glitches but nothing is better at this moment.
    06-05-12 07:27 PM
    I had resolved this problem in India

As per the network eng, what I found that in between operators there are tie-ups for network usages for 3G and sometimes for Blackberry services.

What I have done is cleared the preferred network list and saved the exact one. changed the network selection method into manual and fixed with my provider. Since in India Blackberry Service carrier is and EDGE / 2G I changed the network mode into 2G instead of 3G & 2G.

In the city of Bangalore where I lives, Vodafone have a tie-up with Airtel for 3G services and my problem was the same everybody mentioned to switch into the Airtel instead of Vodafone IN.

And I resolved it successfully

Happy Blackberry days guys
    06-24-12 12:38 AM
    I am having this same problem... did you ever find a solution for it?
    01-02-13 05:34 PM
    For all those having those above problems: Maybe try a hybrid. Look at Berilicious hybrids as many on that thread have tried various radios from various vendors from just about all over the world. It seems that some radios have a better latchon to 3/4g and some are really bad. But, you will find on that site that you still have to experiment with different radios. There are lots of helpful crackberrians there willing to help. Check out the hybrids . Some radios increase the battery temp to around 30'C and seem to get a better signal lock while other radio files reduce temps to 19'C or so (worse signal lock?). Again, you will need to experiment and you will also find crackberrians there that may live in your area too and have experimented with different radio files on their BB9900
    01-03-13 10:41 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD