2 day old Rogers 9900

My new text messages and Facebook email notifications aren't showing up in the Notification Area drop down menu. The icon shows up in the row but after htting the list there's nothing there. BBM, two email adresses, RSS feeds, podcasts and the lot all work.

Anyone else getting this bug? I've been rocking blackberry for 6 years and 5 devices so I'm fairly certain I've checked every personalisation box I need to. Any thoughts?
    08-11-11 04:32 PM
    I noticed this too but having upgraded from OS 4.5 I didn't realize it was a bug lol.
    08-11-11 06:02 PM
    update:

still haven't done a battery pull but the situation seems to have corrected itself. I now get sms in notification area. only change i can tell is that ive had wifi running to drain the battery down so i can see my loss percentages. i hope that isnt the fix, will update again if i find anything out.
    08-12-11 03:23 PM
    I am getting a notification bug, but not same as yours. I upgraded to .291 yesterday hoping it would be fixed but it is still present. What happens is that whenever i get a notification for bbm groups, it shows it in the notification bar drop down menu twice, once under bbm groups and once under messages. i figured, ok il take it off of messages but whenever i would get a notification after it would show the notification item but wouldnt show it in the drop down menu. I am only having this ONE issue with my new phone and hopefully it can be fixed
    08-12-11 03:46 PM
    I am getting a notification bug, but not same as yours. I upgraded to .291 yesterday hoping it would be fixed but it is still present. What happens is that whenever i get a notification for bbm groups, it shows it in the notification bar drop down menu twice, once under bbm groups and once under messages. i figured, ok il take it off of messages but whenever i would get a notification after it would show the notification item but wouldnt show it in the drop down menu. I am only having this ONE issue with my new phone and hopefully it can be fixed
    I am getting this exact same issue on the latest OS leak. It is also happening with the ScoreMobile FC app. It is the only issue I am having with this phone.
    08-28-11 05:58 PM
    The latest 9900 leak is 353. It's a nice step up from 291. I don't see these notification errors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD