According to this front page Crackberry article The 9900 is off the radar as far as T-Mobile is concerned. Rumor is that ATT is indeed calling the shots on T-Mobile's phone releases now. This could be very bad not just for the Blackberry 9900 but for all other phones carried by Tmob as T-Mobile simply sells down their stock in preparation for boarding by their new "A Fee & Fee" overlords.
    08-12-11 08:31 AM
    I sure hope this isn't true, because it would be all the reason I need to switch carriers the instant the 9900 actually starts becoming available in the US.

So far we've heard plenty of rumors that it is coming to T-Mobile, so we'll see what happens.
    08-12-11 08:36 AM
    According to this front page Crackberry article The 9900 is off the radar as far as T-Mobile is concerned. Rumor is that ATT is indeed calling the shots on T-Mobile's phone releases now. This could be very bad not just for the Blackberry 9900 but for all other phones carried by Tmob as T-Mobile simply sells down their stock in preparation for boarding by their new "A Fee & Fee" overlords.
    Don't start rumors based on an article that simply excluded T-Mobile (which was weird....we see how it is CrackBerry). It's coming at the end of the month.
    08-12-11 08:42 AM
    Good lord that would suck. Are you , OP, basing this entirely on that blog post?
    08-12-11 09:00 AM
    Good lord that would suck. Are you , OP, basing this entirely on that blog post?
    People have very creative minds here
    Pr3ston27 likes this.
    08-12-11 09:24 AM
    According to this front page [URL="http://crackberry.com/carrier-pricing-and-availability-roundup-blackberry-os7-devices"]Rumor is that ATT is indeed calling the shots on T-Mobile's phone releases now.
    Where do you get this stuff?? T-Mobile & AT&T are not even the same company!! The merger hasn't even been approved yet.
    08-12-11 10:07 AM
    I do not care about any article right now. The 9900 WILL come to T-MOBILE.
    Pr3ston27 and Omar20v like this.
    08-12-11 01:25 PM
    There is already leaked info out there. By friend just finished his training on the Bold...it's coming.
    grover5 and Pr3ston27 like this.
    08-12-11 03:30 PM
    mike Thr: and one model w.o. a camera
    mike Thr: The only models that TM did have wre a 9700 and a similar 9780
    mike Thr: TM , apparently does not have the new 9900 that others have released
    mike Thr: The 9900 is new.
    ~Francine G: The one on the upgrade tool has the camera, you can try the local T-Mobile stores they may have other black berry phones available.
    ~Francine G: Let me check on the 9900.
    ~Francine G: Thank you for waiting, the Blackberry 9900 we are going to release but there is no date as of yet.
    mike Thr: Thanks for your help. We will call the local store. And maybe wait for the new model.
    08-12-11 05:53 PM
    ^^ that's exactly what the rep I chatted with told me.
    ugh just release it to us already
    08-12-11 07:13 PM
    Don't think that has any say on tmobile's release. And if it was that would suck stupid seal balls.

But that whole att November tentative date is horrible. You are the ones who had the bold first. How could you back burner that thing like that?... Freaking typical.
    08-12-11 09:29 PM
    This is complete bs! I was on with tmobile tech support and they have had 3 days of training on the bold touch. She was talking all about it and how awesome it was.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 09:40 PM
    This is complete bs! I was on with tmobile tech support and they have had 3 days of training on the bold touch. She was talking all about it and how awesome it was.

If she has been in training already, did she mention any release date etc?
    08-13-11 04:36 AM
    T-Mobile was the first carrier to announce that they will carry this device back in May, during BB World. I don't see why they would change their mind now.

If they end up not carrying this device then, sh!t, let AT&T take them over, if they're giving up already. Sprint's coverage and prices are just as good as T-Mobile's.
    08-13-11 07:51 AM
    If she has been in training already, did she mention any release date etc?
    Just said before end of this month is all.

08-13-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD