I checked the source code.
    5.8.1.5_T doesn't have a macro called "SetLedColor" !

So that explains it all.

Please just remove
    SetLedColor b;
    from your macro and let me know if you get another error from the macro engine.
    02-28-12 04:29 PM
    Done it, now have a new message "Error recognizing macro:LedOn"

But, it did turn wifi off leaving BT on.
    None of those LED related macros have been defined in ShortcutMe 5.8.1.5_T

So please replace your macros in AAA shortcut with this one:

Launch Wifi_Off;
    If0 IsBtOn;
    Then0;
    Delay1;
    Else0;
    Launch Manage Connections;
    Delay 500;
    NavMoveDown 3;
    NavClick;
    Delay 800;
    EscKey;
    EndIf0;
    02-28-12 04:34 PM
    No, wait!

"IsBtOn" is also introduced in newer version (after 5.8 series).

Send me an email (support at shortcutme dot com) so that I give you a download link to download the latest (5.9).

Just for the record, where did you buy ShortcutMe from, App World or Mobihand (or one of its channels)?
    02-28-12 04:37 PM
    No, wait!

"IsBtOn" is also introduced in newer version (after 5.8 series).

Send me an email (support at shortcutme dot com) so that I give you a download link to download the latest (5.9).

Just for the record, where did you buy ShortcutMe from, App World or Mobihand (or one of its channels)?
    Thanks for all this.

I bought it from BB Appworld. When I was having trouble I went to "Updates" in SCM and it said that 5.8.1.5_T (an older version of what I got from appworld) was the most up to date for my 9900. So I allowed it to downgrade me.
    02-28-12 04:43 PM
    I Just double checked App World and Mobihand.
    Mobihand has ShortcutMe version 5.9.5.0 and App World has ShortcutMe 5.9.5.1

Where did you get/find 5.8.1.5?
    02-28-12 04:45 PM
    Thanks for all this.

I bought it from BB Appworld. When I was having trouble I went to "Updates" in SCM and it said that 5.8.1.5_T (an older version of what I got from appworld) was the most up to date for my 9900. So I allowed it to downgrade me.
    Okay.
    Please go to My World of App World, find ShortcutMe and install it (it should install 5.9.5.1).

After that it is easier for us all to discuss.
    02-28-12 04:48 PM
    I Just double checked App World and Mobihand.
    Mobihand has ShortcutMe version 5.9.5.0 and App World has ShortcutMe 5.9.5.1

Where did you get/find 5.8.1.5?
    As I said in my previous post, SCM down graded me all over my mobile phone.
    02-28-12 04:49 PM
    Okay.
    Please go to My World of App World, find ShortcutMe and install it (it should install 5.9.5.1).

After that it is easier for us all to discuss.
    Done it, I now have 5.9.5.1
    02-28-12 04:55 PM
    Done it, I now have 5.9.5.1
    Perfect.

Now please change the macros in your AAA shortcut to the following and run it (SCM>AAA) and answer NO if you are asked if you want to turn on BT:

Launch Wifi_Off;
    If0 IsBtOn;
    Then0;
    Delay1;
    Else0;
    SetLedColor b;
    LedOn;
    LaunchAndWait Manage Connections;
    NavMoveDown3;
    NavClick;
    delay800;
    EscKey;
    LedOff;
    EndIf0;
    02-28-12 05:02 PM
    Done that.

It turned off the Wifi and left the BT on.

It did not ask if I wanted to turn on BT.
    02-28-12 05:08 PM
    Done that.

It turned off the Wifi and left the BT on.

It did not ask if I wanted to turn on BT.
    That is as expected (if Bt is on, the macro just turns off Wifi and runs "Delay 1").

Now, turn BT off manually (in Manage Connections) and run AAA shortcut again.
    02-28-12 05:19 PM
    If I start with wifi and bt both off and use the AAA shortcut, it askes if I want bt on.

If I select "yes" bt turns on leaving wifi off.

If I select no, neither wifi nor bt turns on, but it launches my phone profiles window.
    02-28-12 05:20 PM
    Sorry to be a real pain, but this is getting my head spinning in the wrong direction.

How do I amment the macro lists you so very kindly prepaired for me?
    02-28-12 05:24 PM
    If I start with wifi and bt both off and use the AAA shortcut, it askes if I want bt on.

If I select "yes" bt turns on leaving wifi off.

If I select no, neither wifi nor bt turns on, but it launches my phone profiles window.
    Double check permissions are set to allow all. Sounds to me like Input Simulation is denied?
    02-28-12 05:24 PM
    Double check permissions are set to allow all. Sounds to me like Input Simulation is denied?
    When I go to "Set Application Permissions" in SCM and click the button it dosent do anything. It states that means they are already set.
    02-28-12 05:28 PM
    ShortcutMe>BB key>"Common Config">hit "Set Application Permission" button, accept the permission changes and save, Then run AAA shortcut again when BT is off.
    Chopper110 likes this.
    02-28-12 05:29 PM
    When I go to "Set Application Permissions" in SCM and click the button it dosent do anything. It states that means they are already set.
    double check permissions anyways. options -> device -> application management

If that doesn't work (sorry but this is going to suck) deny Input Simulation, do the required reboot that it will prompt you for when you save changes, then go back in an allow everything again (through Options).

Or i guess, open memo pad, create new memo.. create shortcutme macro for

Key this is a test of input simulation;

and run that while MemoPad is in the foreground, see if it types that out
    02-28-12 05:30 PM
    It is very likely App Permission problem.
    Just do a battery pull restart and try "Set App Permission again".
    Chopper110 likes this.
    02-28-12 05:37 PM
    ShortcutMe>BB key>"Common Config">hit "Set Application Permission" button, accept the permission changes and save, Then run AAA shortcut again when BT is off.

Checking it through the phone all 3 permissions are set to Allow.
    02-28-12 05:38 PM

Checking it through the phone all 3 permissions are set to Allow.
    So you find shortcutMe in Application Management, highlight and click it and then what key do you click to see ShortcutMe's permission?
    Chopper110 likes this.
    02-28-12 05:52 PM
    So you find shortcutMe in Application Management, highlight and click it and then what key do you click to see ShortcutMe's permission?
    Once you have opened the Application Properties, highlite and click "Edit Permissions", Connections, Interactions and User Data are all set allow.
    02-28-12 05:56 PM
    Once you have opened the Application Properties, highlite and click "Edit Permissions", Connections, Interactions and User Data are all set allow.
    Create a new shortcut in SCM with just

App Name: Macro
    leave parameter empty
    assign whatever shortcut keys you want
    name it whatever you want because it's just a quick temp macro
    Macros:
    KeyThis is a test of Input Simulation;

then open memopad, create a new memo, then launch the SCM shortcut. If it types out that message, input simulation is good and you've some other problem. If it doesn't then Input Simulation is blocked despite permissions saying it isn't..
    Chopper110 likes this.
    02-28-12 06:06 PM
    Create a new shortcut in SCM with just

App Name: Macro
    leave parameter empty
    assign whatever shortcut keys you want
    name it whatever you want because it's just a quick temp macro
    Macros:
    KeyThis is a test of Input Simulation;

then open memopad, create a new memo, then launch the SCM shortcut. If it types out that message, input simulation is good and you've some other problem. If it doesn't then Input Simulation is blocked despite permissions saying it isn't..
    It typed it out in the search bar at the top of the screen.
    02-28-12 06:16 PM
    It typed it out in the search bar at the top of the screen.
    Ok so you didn't bother creating a new memo then i guess. Whatever, at least it typed out something which is kind of good. means permissions are set ... umm let's put in some rather high delays, and if it works, we'll roll them back so it's faster

Launch Wifi_Off;
    If0 IsBtOn;
    Then0;
    Delay1;
    Else0;
    SetLedColor b;
    LedOn;
    Delay800;
    NavMoveDown3;
    Delay800;
    NavClick;
    delay800;
    EscKey;
    LedOff;
    EndIf0;
    Chopper110 likes this.
    02-28-12 06:19 PM
    Ok so you didn't bother creating a new memo then i guess. Whatever, at least it typed out something which is kind of good. means permissions are set ... umm let's put in some rather high delays, and if it works, we'll roll them back so it's faster

Launch Wifi_Off;
    If0 IsBtOn;
    Then0;
    Delay1;
    Else0;
    SetLedColor b;
    LedOn;
    Delay800;
    NavMoveDown3;
    Delay800;
    NavClick;
    delay800;
    EscKey;
    LedOff;
    EndIf0;
    Now, that worked nice and smooth, quite quick in fact.

I did set up a new memo, but then did not know how to keep the memo pad open while I activated the SCM shortcut. When I activated the shortcut the text appeared in the search bar.
    02-28-12 06:30 PM
250 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD