- CrackBerry Abuser
12-01-2012, 01:21 PM #51
- 310 Posts
This sounds like a combination between the unlock process that was used along with the software update you did. I strongly believe if the phone could be brought back to the original state as like before it was unlocked it would function properly.
Jerry G.Jerry G.
- By berrynewbie9000 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 18Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:11 AM
- By eKafara in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2011, 11:42 PM
- By Angelamazing09 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2010, 08:05 AM
- By M.J.H. in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:14 AM
- By sparka in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:24 PM