9900 entering Bedside Mode when NOT charging!
Weird problem with my 9900 and bedside mode. It's happened a few times in the last three or four weeks where my 9900 enters bedside mode at the time it's set to but it's not plugged into the charger. It has never done that before and in the last few weeks it's done it a handful of times. Has this ever happened to anyone? And how can I make it stop? (Because the phone goes into silent mode!)
- CrackBerry Genius
01-06-2013, 11:37 AM #2Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
- 1,533 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Into every life a little ale must pour
I haven't reloaded the OS yet but I have tried battery pulls. I'm not opening the clock app by accident because I'll pick it up, enter the password and notice that my ringer is on silent and it's on the regular home screen. I open the clock app and I get the option to exit bedside mode. My convenience key isn't set to that. It's so weird!! I don't know how it's doing that. My bedside mode options are at 10:45, if my phone is charging, it goes into bedside mode. But the times it has gone into bedside mode by itself, it does at 10:45pm, as if it IS plugged in!
- By safetytx in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 69Last Post: 11-26-2010, 02:30 AM
- By Brandon32 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:02 AM
- By afinch in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 17Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:46 AM
- By deluxe_498 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:19 AM
- By Ceypher in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2009, 04:25 PM