The Bold 99xx series is awesome!!! By far the best phone I have ever used! I hope you continue to enjoy yours! Come on Bell! Let a brotha get some service so he can enjoy his BlackBerry!
    11-14-12 10:23 PM
    +1 Bolds are the best ones!
    11-15-12 03:44 AM
    Glad you're enjoying your phone I share the sentiments of the others. Though the 9930 has been out for a little over a year (had mine since January of this year), it is still a fine looking and fine performing device for the most part. (For me.) It's a piece of tech, so obviously, it comes with issues from time to time, but overall, it's been a happy relationship When I went in to get my 9930, my VZW sales guy (if he's still working) guaranteed that I'd be back in 6 months to replace my "buggy, obsolete, out of business" phone. I almost want to walk in there one day and prove him wrong.

BB10 looks amazing and I too am looking forward to the release. But unlike previously, because the 99-- series is such a solid phone, I'm not as excited/eager to switch my BB. That's not to say that I won't, but I can definitely wait until VZW allows me to upgrade in July as I feel that my 9930 will tide me over just fine Not to mention it's a perfect complement to my Playbook. Here's hoping RIM makes a huge rebound like Rocky Balboa and prove its critics wrong.
    11-15-12 10:01 AM
28 12