All of a sudden, my calendar entries and emails are being deleted. I'm running 7.10561 and don't believe I'm running low on memory. Is there an app that tends to delete items?

I've done a battery pull and just don't know if this is all there is to do.
    05-08-12 09:48 AM
    As you sort of pointed out, low memory is the only culprit I've seen...how much mem you got left?
    05-08-12 10:06 AM
    A little more information is needed.

How recent are the emails and calendar events that are being erased?
    - is it possible that you have it set to keep messages/events for 15 days?

Do you have Google Sync installed on your phone?
    - if you do, it may be deleting anything that isn't properly synced with your account.

Did you do an OS update recently?
    - if so, was it prior to or after the update that it started acting this way or was it not related to an update at all?

Are you backing up via Protect or DM?
    - if so, is it deleting after backing up?

Hope some of this helps, its my usual trouble shooting list when family/friends come to me with similar issues. I find its usually one of the above listed, if not, CrackBerry is a great source of help
    05-08-12 10:16 AM
    I have 199599627 bytes left. Is that low?

Don't have google sync- was afraid it wasn't compatible.

Don't actually sync at all- just back up using the Blackberry DM.

Have all my settings at save forever. This just happened yesterday or the day before. Noticed I've lost everything past two weeks ago that is not a repeated event from the calendar and all emails before April 29.
    05-08-12 02:09 PM
    Did you do an OS update on the 29th? I've noticed that sometimes when I do an OS update it won't transfer my calendar events, emails or BBM conversations so I'll have to manually restore those files separately. Thats why I always do a "backup" before I do an update.
    05-09-12 11:36 AM
    I have 199599627 bytes left. Is that low?

Don't have google sync- was afraid it wasn't compatible.

Don't actually sync at all- just back up using the Blackberry DM.

Have all my settings at save forever. This just happened yesterday or the day before. Noticed I've lost everything past two weeks ago that is not a repeated event from the calendar and all emails before April 29.
    You have almost 200 mb of free memory! That is more than enough... I run my Bold 9900 with just under 150 mb and still have ample memory and absolutely no data erasing done.
    Have you tried restoring your last backup...?? Also make sure in options that you are not deleting old messages...!
    05-09-12 11:42 AM
    Updated the OS a couple months ago.

All my options have me saving messages and calendar events forever.

I do have Blackberry Travel- could it be deleting things?
    05-09-12 09:36 PM
    Just saw that my text messages before May 1 have also been deleted. Anyone??
    05-12-12 07:30 AM
    I used to have the same problem with my Storm and Storm 2. Not saying this is the issue, but I finally tracked mine down to a problem with the DM/Storm/2 combo; anytime I used the DM it would knock days out. Once I stopped using the DM and went to an OTA backup/sync, the problem stopped. When I got the 9930, I just never bothered...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 10:11 AM
    I have all my settings (Sprint carrier) set similarly - Forever, do not delete and a local email (non-Google/Yahoo) account is set as default. I checked them all and they're all set the same. I noticed that my calendar only goes back as far as April 9 as well as my text messages but not all emails. The last time I noticed, this date seems to be pushed to a specific time/date as it was late March before. I NEED to see my past occuurences and discussions as well as past emails. I have 17.6 MB free of app storage. All items are stored onto the SD card.

Four emails on my 9930 (Cox.net based work, personal yahoo, personal Cox email, and another email) and some go back as far as Feb 21 (FBook goes back further). Now the weird part is that only SOME emails remain, specifically March 28-April 9 only my personal Cox emails remain, no work (Cox Business - I don't use it locally through their website, just Outlook on the PC, and I have it marked to leave on server). But to reiterate - The texts are missing too before April 9.

I'm ready to call the carrier and Blackberry, but want help here first. Thanks!
    05-13-12 01:22 AM
    I stopped the DM from backing up and noticed today the calendar events, emails and texts are still being deleted.

Are there any 3rd party apps which are know for doing this?
    05-15-12 08:36 PM
    Now- my calendar is resetting itself. I have it set for agenda view, and it keeps going back to a different view.

Also- my tasks are showing up in my calendar- and it definitly is not set to do that.

It seems to be possessed- anyone having this issue????
    05-21-12 09:25 AM
    Personally I would backup and reinstall my os. then I would not let it put the apps back but I would do those manually too.
    05-21-12 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD