Just purchased a case mate tough case, silicone with hard external cover.

As soon as I put it on, the keys and trackpad stops working properly, I cannot type properly - random letters and number do not type and unable to navigate smoothly.

As soon I take of the case, it starts working - an odd problem - any solutions?
    06-14-12 08:41 AM
    Just purchased a case mate tough case, silicone with hard external cover.

As soon as I put it on, the keys and trackpad stops working properly, I cannot type properly - random letters and number do not type and unable to navigate smoothly.

As soon I take of the case, it starts working - an odd problem - any solutions?
    It's most likely due to how tightly this case fits. Make sure all the side keys are free and not pressed down by the case. I've had a tough case for about 9 months now and you usually need to tug on the camera and volume keys a little after the case is on to make sure they aren't pressed down.
    06-14-12 08:56 AM
    I have the exact same issue with the same case! I brought it last week and out it on my phone and the phone wouldn't work
    06-14-12 04:32 PM
    It's probably holding down one of the keys like the convenience key. Poorly designed cases do this.

IMO get a casemate pop, probably the best case available for the 9900 and it's like $8 shipped on amazon.
    06-14-12 04:35 PM
    Thanks for your reply. That makes sense.

I had an otterbox commuter prior to that and a hairline crack finally broke it.

Unable to claim warranty as I am in England...
    06-15-12 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD