My bold 9900 has developed a fault and I have been unable to rectify.

When the phone boots I get uncaught exception Lang error. This seems to be stopping me from connecting to bis ( I have an active plan ). I tried a wipe on the device no luck. I have tried wiping the phone with bbsak and putting a fresh install. I have done the same process with multiple different os still the same error. The all the os I have used are defo for my phone and all for my phone. Even my carrier official does the same I am stuck. I can make and receive calls and texts but can't use the browser bbm app world Facebook or twitter. Please help I am lost with what else to try. Thank you.
    07-19-13 08:23 PM
    It's ok now peeps I got annoyed and threw it at the wall and now it seems to be working fine. Lol.
    07-19-13 08:52 PM
    It's not completely working I have found that I cannot set up email if I go to email setup it says " your device encountered a problem with this application's server "
    07-19-13 09:14 PM
    It's not completely working I have found that I cannot set up email if I go to email setup it says " your device encountered a problem with this application's server "
    I have been having simular issues with my phone over past few months. Before I go further what network and country are you in/.
    07-20-13 10:44 AM
    I am on 3 uk. It's been playing up bad lately. Over the last few months I have had to wipe and reinstall countless times.
    07-20-13 10:46 AM
    Normally if you see "your device encountered a problem with this application's server", it is on the carrier (to a point). Back on July 13 between 730a ET and 930a ET I had that happen while editing my email accts (moved from POP3 to OWA). Turned out there was a (worldwide?) issue.

It is best to check the Service Outage forum for issues.

- Scott
    07-20-13 07:20 PM
    I keep on having the issue on t mobile UK. Its been happening for 4 months now, had phone changed twice. Sim card changed, wiped phone's numerous times. Service books won't receive on the phone, email accounts will work for a while and then the issue keeps on reoccurring... at the end of my tether now.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 08:51 PM
    I keep on having the issue on t mobile UK. Its been happening for 4 months now, had phone changed twice. Sim card changed, wiped phone's numerous times. Service books won't receive on the phone, email accounts will work for a while and then the issue keeps on reoccurring... at the end of my tether now.

Posted via CB10
    Which device is giving you trouble? I ask because you list a Z10 and 9900 in your profile, but you probably would only have this problem ("your device encountered a problem with this application's server") with a 9900 as OS10 is running wo/BIS (thank God).

- Scott
    07-25-13 09:29 PM
    Maybe you need to call your carrier. I know if I do a security wipe I have to go to my carrier's BIS web site, log in, enter my PIN and MEID# (I'm on CDMA) and only then will I get the email account activation email and be able to access email setup on my handset. If I don't do this step myself the other option is to call my carrier and have customer service do it on its end.
    07-25-13 09:38 PM
    Which device is giving you trouble? I ask because you list a Z10 and 9900 in your profile, but you probably would only have this problem ("your device encountered a problem with this application's server") with a 9900 as OS10 is running wo/BIS (thank God).

- Scott
    It's the 9900 yes. Seems to be an issue between my BIS plan, my BBID and my pin. Spoke to t mobile support several times, need to call them tomorrow and escalate the problem to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 06:07 PM