Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 9900 Blank screen with working keyboard

Hey guys I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section, but I recently got a screen replacement for my bold (just the faceplate not the full digitalizer) 9900 off amazon. I disassembled the phone and reassembled it with the new faceplate to only figure out that the screen doesn't work =/ the keyboard/trackpad, led light, incoming calls, and everything works but I just keep getting a black screen? It isn't bricked or anything but I checked all the cables and they all are in the sockets I reset the OS and all but still no screen. Any idea on what to do?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

The serial number on the back of the LCD probably doesn't match the original one OR you got a knockoff.

Best to go to a repair shop as they'll have the correct screen model/type for your device.
    Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
    GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).

My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)