- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
9900 BIS status, not connected.
Hello, I bought a blackberry 9900 AT&T 4G. I activated BIS on
my network(etisalat, nigeria) successfully and while the big 4G & bb logo shows*at the top right. My BIS status when checked indicates "not connected". I have*not been able to set up email, use bbm, or any other BIS*dependent apps. What could be the problem.? Thanks.
- CrackBerry User
01-06-2013, 02:40 AM #2
- 87 Posts
I had a similar issue with mine.
First is to make sure that Etisalat has enabled BIS for your service number, then your BB should automatically connect to BIS.
Certain Blackberry 9900 phones are not compatible with certain networks (in my example, my BB could make calls but never connect to BIS on Australian carrier Telstra).
- CrackBerry User
01-06-2013, 03:41 PM #3
- 75 Posts
Have you tried conected via Wi-Fi, and see if BB logo is next to wifi signal instead of the 4G, then try again. If not try to veryfy with your carrier that you have the service books needed and have them send them to your phone. Also try registering your phone again with the network (options, device, advanced system settings, host routing table, register device) and resend service books from your phone (setup, email accounts, service books).Curve 8310, Pearl 8110, Bold 9700, Torch 9800, Torch 9810, Bold 9900 Latest OS, 2 x 16GB and 1 x 64GB PlayBook
- By ZhaiQichen in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2013, 05:30 AM
- By bhims in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:21 AM
- By barrist in forum RogersReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2009, 12:17 PM
- By CookieGuy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2009, 04:53 PM
- By Dick S in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:48 AM