9900 Acting weird
Ey guys , I've bought a 9900 a few weeks ago , but now its starting to show some weird problems ...
The battery is draining fast , and its getting warm for no reason (Didn't even touch it) , and gets laggy and reboots .. I never dropped the phone , also using the genuine charger , genuine battery and I have 2 batteries and both of them drains fast (Using my 9860 battery).Is there a way to fix this ? Im on OS 126.96.36.1990 , I don't want to install 7.1 because it was lagging like **** on my 9860 , and that music player bug which I really hate ... and RIM doesn't even bother to fix it ..
- 11-27-12, 07:43 AM #2
I realise you don't want to upgrade to OS7.1 but that is likely the cause of your problems. Later versions of 7.1 (.714 and .746) are very stable on the 9900 and also give much better battery life than OS7.0
My advice... just do it
- By Joe in MI in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-11, 09:51 PM
- By chromedome in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-08, 10:52 PM
- By jwm in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 05-25-08, 11:55 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-08, 09:50 AM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-07, 04:42 PM