i wont put too much hope on expansys, they change their dates as they wish...
    08-30-11 08:35 AM
    I emailed expansys but no word back yet -- I'm skeptical as dates keep changing and are inconsistent.

The website Oniberry linked doesn't have it (aftermarketcellular).

I'd gladly pay an extra $10 to cover shipping off the Crackberry Canada price of $70 CAD. Something like $85 total USD seems reasonable if someone in Canada wanted to buy one and ship it to me. PM me. (Crackberry has free shipping in Canada for orders over $50).
    08-30-11 09:17 AM
    I am not sure where you all are looking but I have gotten 4 good hits off Google searching for the product number. RIM is out of stock. Most large online retailers will have the unit on September 1st. For those in the UK, I am fairly certain that Mobilefun.co.uk has em in stock, or did last week.
    Mine has just been shipped from Mobilefun.co.uk I ordered when it was out of stock as they had a free shipping code going at that time, paid �29.95 for it which looking around seems a very good deal will just have to wait for my trip to uk next month to pick it up..
    09-10-11 02:40 AM
    Is the battery charger being sold individually anywhere? if so link me pls !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 12:12 PM
    right here on crackberry.com
    09-14-11 02:09 PM
    Sorry but you are wrong. it is not for sale on crackberry.com. The BUNDLE is for sale. I'm referring to the J-series BlackBerry Battery Charger ONLY.
    1. J-series BlackBerry Battery Charger
    2. BlackBerry J-M1 Battery
    3. Micro-USB Y-Cable

The bundle includes 3 separate parts. I already have a spare J-M1 battery so the bundle is overkill for me. But if anyone can find the J-Series charger (sans-bundle).... let me know!
    09-14-11 02:19 PM
    I loooove this bundle charger... I got mine yesterday with a charging pod... Killer combination!! :-)

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-14-11 02:34 PM
    Sorry but you are wrong. it is not for sale on crackberry.com. The BUNDLE is for sale. I'm referring to the J-series BlackBerry Battery Charger ONLY.
    1. J-series BlackBerry Battery Charger
    2. BlackBerry J-M1 Battery
    3. Micro-USB Y-Cable

The bundle includes 3 separate parts. I already have a spare J-M1 battery so the bundle is overkill for me. But if anyone can find the J-Series charger (sans-bundle).... let me know!
    I would be interested in the same thing. I have one bundle and 2 spare batteries so looking for just the charger no cord or battery
    09-14-11 03:06 PM
    For those of us in Europe, Expansys now has these in stock. Mine shipped from Expansys France today.
    09-15-11 06:36 AM
    I've seen the bundle out for a while, but all I need is the J-series BlackBerry Battery Charger, as I bought my spare battery from Verizon the same time as my BB. It looks like the charger isn't sold seperately for some reason
    10-01-11 09:26 AM
    If you are not afraid of using a generic charger, the Anker universal charger works very well. It charges all different sizes batteries, for me it charges BB9900, 9700, HTC Sensation, Galaxy S 4G and Nikon camera battery.

There is a bit of a learning curve as you have to align two pins with the + and - but after the first time it is real easy and it is less than $9 on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Anker� Multi-Purpose Universal Rapid Cell phone Battery Charger for HTC Sensation, EVO 4G, EVO Shift 4G, EVO 3D, Thunderbolt 4G, MyTouch 4G, Inspire 4G; HTC Desire S, Incredible S, Wildfire S, HD2, HD7; HTC Surround, Arrive , Aria ,
    10-01-11 09:48 AM
    I'm a little nervous trying this one out but I'm also a little desperate so I plugged it in and it's working according to the instructions that came with it.

Wholesale 3g usb commerce multi-purpose battery chargers - Buy Low Price 3g usb commerce multi-purpose battery chargers Lots on Aliexpress.com

If it works well it is versatile enough to be one of my favourite tools. I'll post back when I have a charged or exploded battery.
    10-19-11 10:28 AM
    Anatomy, I actually have that same battery only charger, been using it for about a month now with my spare battery and it hasn't exploded yet lol. This is the next best thing until someone can find a retailer with just the battery charger. Works well for the most part, has a usb port so you can charge it via a usb cable, but I just drop in the battery and plug it in to an outlet...
    10-19-11 11:04 AM
    not finished charging yet but 1 hr in the battery is staying super cool and is showing 25% when I load it in my phone. yay it works!

Being more critical now, it works and might be good for emergencies but I don't think the quality is there for daily use. I'm glad that I happened to have it for today but I'll be looking for something more durable for the future
    10-19-11 11:39 AM
    here is 9900/9930 battery charger:
    Oem BlackBerry Bold 9900 9930 JM-1 JM1 Battery plus Battery Charger
    also here a video how its work:
    11-01-11 02:13 PM
    Best thing since sliced bread
    11-01-11 02:38 PM
    I got mine on crackberry a few weeks ago. Works great. I've only needed the spare battery on days when I'm flying - but I can conform that the crackberry kit linked to above is probably what you want. Durable and no chance of screwing your battery. Sits nicely behind my dock/stand.
    Last edited by elCheapoDeluxe; 11-01-11 at 03:41 PM.
    11-01-11 03:39 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD