- CrackBerry User
- 24 Posts
9900 for $180 or 9320 for $100?
I have just acquired a brand new Playbook, and I would love to give him a BB phone companion. I have in sight two used ones, a 9900 for 180$ and a 9320 for 100$.
What would you advice me to buy?
Up to now, I was using an iPhone 3GS.
It's just to wait and see if BB10 will be released for the Playbook, so that I can obtain a Q10.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-18-13, 06:03 AM #3Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
- 2,337 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Into every life a little ale must pour
- 02-18-13, 06:50 AM #4
The question is how much are you willing to pay. The 9900 is miles ahead of the 9320 in virtually every aspect - except battery life. However since you are planning to upgrade to Q10 anyways, I'd ask whether it would be worth to spend another 80$ for the 9900 rather than sticking with the basic OS7.1 model.
- By wellred in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-12, 02:33 AM
- By BBLifeSentence in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 11Last Post: 11-27-11, 04:48 AM
- By Darkhorse192 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 9Last Post: 09-12-09, 12:00 AM
- By pmcilvaine in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 15Last Post: 09-02-09, 12:49 PM
- By suanccd in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-09, 02:27 AM