still playing around with it but it looks cool. One step closer to independence from iTunes!!

7digital MP3 Music Downloads
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    11-07-11 03:47 PM
    still playing around with it but it looks cool. One step closer to independence from iTunes!!

7digital MP3 Music Downloads
    Very cool. I'll check it out thanks!

Edit: Unfortunately, it requires a microsd card to even start up. Unless I'm missing something.
    Last edited by UrbanGlowCam; 11-07-11 at 03:57 PM.
    11-07-11 03:50 PM
    Finally. The best part about 7digital is that it keeps a "locker" of your songs in the cloud and you can easily download the songs on your phone, playbook, and computer.
    11-07-11 03:53 PM
    I was playing with it before update and after. But I can't seem to get all my music imported from mem card.
    11-07-11 05:53 PM
    Think i figured it out... It may only support MP3 files. Can I get confirmation from one of the higher learners of bb addiction?
    11-07-11 06:06 PM
    7Digital just released the OS7 version.

When I first installed the free version of Shazam Encore, it asked me to configure with 7Digital (but I couldn't because at the time it wasn't available). Now that it is, I want to get it so that whenever I check the name of a song, I have the option to buy it. I tried installing 7Digital and then uninstalling and reinstalling Shazam but it still doesn't seem to configure. I don't get the 'buy' option when I shazam or tag a song.

Does anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks in advance.
    11-07-11 11:00 PM
    Is there any fix for the extremely slow indexing of MP3 files on the SD card?

That bugged the **** out of me on OS5 & 6 - if you only added one new song to your SD card, it wanted to resync/re-index the entire library - something which took up to several hours if you had many songs (and it drained the battery a lot while doing this as well).

I really hope they fixed this!

EDIT: Seriously, CB Forums automatically censors h-e-l-l? ?
    11-09-11 03:04 AM
    7Digital just released the OS7 version.

When I first installed the free version of Shazam Encore, it asked me to configure with 7Digital (but I couldn't because at the time it wasn't available). Now that it is, I want to get it so that whenever I check the name of a song, I have the option to buy it. I tried installing 7Digital and then uninstalling and reinstalling Shazam but it still doesn't seem to configure. I don't get the 'buy' option when I shazam or tag a song.

Does anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks in advance.
    I just went to purchase a tag and Seven Digital poped up.
    11-09-11 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";