CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 7digital finally available for 99xx devices

still playing around with it but it looks cool. One step closer to independence from iTunes!!

7digital MP3 Music Downloads
    Thanked by:
    UrbanGlowCam (11-07-2011) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by bgriff25 View Post
    still playing around with it but it looks cool. One step closer to independence from iTunes!!

7digital MP3 Music Downloads
    Very cool. I'll check it out thanks!

Edit: Unfortunately, it requires a microsd card to even start up. Unless I'm missing something.
    Last edited by UrbanGlowCam; 11-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,048 Global Posts

Finally. The best part about 7digital is that it keeps a "locker" of your songs in the cloud and you can easily download the songs on your phone, playbook, and computer.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I was playing with it before update and after. But I can't seem to get all my music imported from mem card.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Think i figured it out... It may only support MP3 files. Can I get confirmation from one of the higher learners of bb addiction?
    CrackBerry Abuser

7Digital just released the OS7 version.

When I first installed the free version of Shazam Encore, it asked me to configure with 7Digital (but I couldn't because at the time it wasn't available). Now that it is, I want to get it so that whenever I check the name of a song, I have the option to buy it. I tried installing 7Digital and then uninstalling and reinstalling Shazam but it still doesn't seem to configure. I don't get the 'buy' option when I shazam or tag a song.

Does anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Is there any fix for the extremely slow indexing of MP3 files on the SD card?

That bugged the **** out of me on OS5 & 6 - if you only added one new song to your SD card, it wanted to resync/re-index the entire library - something which took up to several hours if you had many songs (and it drained the battery a lot while doing this as well).

I really hope they fixed this!

EDIT: Seriously, CB Forums automatically censors h-e-l-l? ?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Murtz316 View Post
    7Digital just released the OS7 version.

When I first installed the free version of Shazam Encore, it asked me to configure with 7Digital (but I couldn't because at the time it wasn't available). Now that it is, I want to get it so that whenever I check the name of a song, I have the option to buy it. I tried installing 7Digital and then uninstalling and reinstalling Shazam but it still doesn't seem to configure. I don't get the 'buy' option when I shazam or tag a song.

Does anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks in advance.
    I just went to purchase a tag and Seven Digital poped up.