Still having issues with data on my Verizon 9930 even with the latest 7.1 OS. Before the nationwide down service my phone was always showing 3G with the BB logo and speedy when it came to internet,email,maps etc. After the service went down it jumps into 3G with the logo occasionally but will not retrieve emails or have the ability to surf the internet. Which is odd is that when 1X appears on the home screen I can access and surf the internet retrieve emails and use the maps along with other applications that pull data as normal but not when 3G or 3G and the Blackberry logo shows.
    What is the problem, is my phone defective or is there a fix?
    01-10-12 05:54 PM
    Same issue started last week on Verizon. Since I had my Torch 9850 for many months it always ran at 3G and data was fast. Now 3G data don't work, 3G will show then as soon as you go to access some data type app it will either say no data connection then re-access it and it will work but only because phone switched to 1X.
    Its on a BES that we manage at work, I repushed the service books and re-registered the hosting tables with no luck. Next it appears a call into verizon is in order.
    01-12-12 01:40 PM
    Still having issues with data on my Verizon 9930 even with the latest 7.1 OS. Before the nationwide down service my phone was always showing 3G with the BB logo and speedy when it came to internet,email,maps etc. After the service went down it jumps into 3G with the logo occasionally but will not retrieve emails or have the ability to surf the internet. Which is odd is that when 1X appears on the home screen I can access and surf the internet retrieve emails and use the maps along with other applications that pull data as normal but not when 3G or 3G and the Blackberry logo shows.
    What is the problem, is my phone defective or is there a fix?
    Hello ii am curious in the few month since you posted this if you've found an answer to your question about the phone or a fix. Mine is behaving identically after 5 months of working perfectly
    05-07-12 08:11 PM
    It could have something to do with the new upgarde they are soon to push. If I remember correctly, it was early January when they pushed the last upgrade. Just a thought.

Edit: I actually late last week noticed the 1x. It's not there long tho.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    Last edited by bdguru; 05-07-12 at 08:23 PM.
    05-07-12 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD