Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61
Like Tree11Likes
  1. BBThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,369 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Seven Point Ten by BBThemes - Premium


    Seven Point Ten has been meticulously designed and built to offer your BlackBerry® the very best look.

    Seven Point Ten pulls inspiration from right across the BlackBerry® range, with icons and folders mimicking a blend of the PlayBook OS2 and BlackBerry 10 style, to the stylish BBUI skin for the media player this is a theme that just feels perfect on your BlackBerry.

    Other custom items include a small banner so you can see your wallpaper far better, a custom calculator skin to reflect BlackBerry10 and a stunning compass too.







    Update v1.5: themed the media player menus



    Seven Point Ten really is all you`ll ever want and need in a theme.

    Grab Seven Point Ten in BB World for just $1

    Want some BB10 theme action on your BlackBerry Bold 9900? You can with Seven Point Ten from BBThemes | CrackBerry.com

    UPDATE V1.4:
    lighter LCD for calculator for better legibility
    updated browser UI
    better looking buttons like BB10
    media player `scrubber` made a little sharper looking
    tweak the calculator buttons
    added 9350/60/70 and 9790 compatability
    Last edited by BBThemes; 05-15-2013 at 10:43 PM.

    Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900


    For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
    Thanked by 6:
    joeylee (04-26-2013),  phamxuantoi (06-02-2013),  anon2100101 (02-26-2013),  staraf (02-26-2013),  Taigatrommel (02-26-2013),  vipkyd (05-07-2013) 
  2. blueyestm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,783 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,853 Global Posts
    PIN
    ky swear
    #2  

    Default

    Already grabbed it and using it. Its great!
    @blueyestm
    -------------------------------------------
    Q10: 10.3.1.1151
    Z10: 10.3.0.1154
    BBThemes likes this.
  3. Abrar0z's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    581 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    looking fantastic
    BBThemes likes this.
  4. grover5's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,451 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,616 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I bought it. I would say, as usual, y'all did a fantastic job. Thank you.
    BBThemes likes this.
  5. staraf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    243 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    PIN
    The future is easy because it doesn't exist.
    #5  

    Default

    i got it. Cool one. waiting for seven point eleven
  6. anon2100101's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    PIN
    Pin..whaaat?!?
    #6  

    Default

    There´s no reason to hesitate- IT´S FROM BBThemes!!!! It need no more words! Awesome!!!! The approved top dog (Seven-point-five) gets a dignified successor (Seven-point-ten)... It needs no Z10 anymore (nearly)... I love it!!!!!!
    Germans are know-it-all! Trust me- I´m German...and know it!
    Abrar0z likes this.
  7. BBThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,369 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    Just working on an update, so feel free to drop some feedback here.

    heres the update list so far:
    lighter LCD for calculator for better legibility - done
    updated browser UI - done
    better looking buttons like BB10 - done
    media player `scrubber` made a little sharper looking - done
    tweak the calculator buttons - done

    drop any other suggestions here
    Last edited by BBThemes; 02-26-2013 at 01:36 PM.

    Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900


    For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
    staraf likes this.
  8. anon2100101's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    PIN
    Pin..whaaat?!?
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Just working on an update, so feel free to drop some feedback here.

    heres the update list so far:
    lighter LCD for calculator for better legibility - done
    updated browser UI - done
    better looking buttons like BB10 - done
    media player `scrubber` made a little sharper looking - done
    tweak the calculator buttons - done

    drop any other suggestions here
    Just a suggestion- I dont know, if my taste would match yours or the majority of "Your community" but I would welcome a very small modification of thecursor/highlightning. It seems to be the default OS7 blue. I would like to see the blue highlightning a liiiittle bit darker at the bottom (familar like browser icon/ globus)... It would become a different look to OS7, more noble and would get a live-touch (3D)... Just a friendly suggestion. If you denied my idea no problem- your theme is my favorite one until BlackBerry OS12!
    Germans are know-it-all! Trust me- I´m German...and know it!
  9. Erniesmit's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    381 Posts
    Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    PIN
    229CE167
    #9  

    Default Seven Point Ten by BBThemes - Premium

    Sucks to have a 9380 =/
  10. BBThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,369 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Hey all, just to let you know v1.4 is now going through BB World, has the improvements mentioned above, also this is what the calculator now looks like, is lighter for everyone



    Should be live in a day or so fingers crossed

    Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900


    For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
  11. 2c
    2c is offline
    2c's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    924 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    ^^^^ i have also crossed my nuts to use it on 9360
    Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/7.1.0.1098 [2965]
  12. 2c
    2c is offline
    2c's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    924 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    one more thing you havent put it up on your website yet.

    people do visit your website for information

    by the way any chance you are going to update the seven point five?

    the only problem in seven point five is this that the clock is very small.
    Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/7.1.0.1098 [2965]
  13. truongduockhoa's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    13 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    please, make it for 9860
  14. hieupham's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    260 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Hey all, just to let you know v1.4 is now going through BB World, has the improvements mentioned above, also this is what the calculator now looks like, is lighter for everyone

    http://bbthemes.co.uk/crackberry/sevenpointten/9.jpg

    Should be live in a day or so fingers crossed
    Very nice, but I only see (and installed) ver 1.2 , no 1.4 available yet.
    And how do I toggle that icon choosing for folders?

  15. PiotrJot's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    946 Posts
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hieupham View Post
    Very nice, but I only see (and installed) ver 1.2 , no 1.4 available yet.
    And how do I toggle that icon choosing for folders?(...)
    Open the 'all panel', BB menu--> add folder. Now you can name your folder, but if you scroll your trackpad to the left on the folder icon (or simply touch the folder icon) the window will pop up looking exactly as in the screen shot
    Thanked by 2:
    2c (03-04-2013),  hieupham (03-04-2013) 
  16. 2c
    2c is offline
    2c's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    924 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PiotrJot View Post
    Open the 'all panel', BB menu--> add folder. Now you can name your folder, but if you scroll your trackpad to the left on the folder icon (or simply touch the folder icon) the window will pop up looking exactly as in the screen shot
    super, i just tried in seven point five and it worked.
    Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/7.1.0.1098 [2965]
  17. hieupham's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    260 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PiotrJot View Post
    Open the 'all panel', BB menu--> add folder. Now you can name your folder, but if you scroll your trackpad to the left on the folder icon (or simply touch the folder icon) the window will pop up looking exactly as in the screen shot
    Oh so nice, got it
    Now waiting the author to release the 1.4 to the BB World
  18. 2c
    2c is offline
    2c's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    924 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    now news yet for 9360, i have already waisted money on another theme and learned the lesson that dont buy from any one else except bbthemes.co.uk
    Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/7.1.0.1098 [2965]
  19. BBThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,369 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hieupham View Post
    Oh so nice, got it
    Now waiting the author to release the 1.4 to the BB World
    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    now news yet for 9360, i have already waisted money on another theme and learned the lesson that dont buy from any one else except bbthemes.co.uk
    Just an update, when I posted A WEEK AGO that V1.4 was going through BB World, I had already submitted it. sadly that's where my control over the process ends. currently its been waiting just over a week, during which time iv managed to landscape a large garden, build a water feature and laid about 100 square foot of decking. plus I also built a hot tub enclosure and put some cool lights into the decking.

    I can do all that, but in the same time BB World cant even approve an update. needless to say, im `insert expletive here`

    Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900


    For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
    Thanked by 2:
    2c (03-07-2013),  hieupham (03-05-2013) 
  20. PiotrJot's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    946 Posts
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Just an update, when I posted A WEEK AGO that V1.4 was going through BB World, I had already submitted it. sadly that's where my control over the process ends. currently its been waiting just over a week, during which time iv managed to landscape a large garden, build a water feature and laid about 100 square foot of decking. plus I also built a hot tub enclosure and put some cool lights into the decking.

    I can do all that, but in the same time BB World cant even approve an update. needless to say, im `insert expletive here`
    Plant some blackberry plants in your garden as well. Who knows? It might help...
  21. hieupham's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    260 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Just an update, when I posted A WEEK AGO that V1.4 was going through BB World, I had already submitted it. sadly that's where my control over the process ends. currently its been waiting just over a week, during which time iv managed to landscape a large garden, build a water feature and laid about 100 square foot of decking. plus I also built a hot tub enclosure and put some cool lights into the decking.

    I can do all that, but in the same time BB World cant even approve an update. needless to say, im `insert expletive here`
    Thnx, will keep waiting for the update to roll then...
    In the Android and IOS the updates are really fast
  22. 2c
    2c is offline
    2c's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    924 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    Just an update, when I posted A WEEK AGO that V1.4 was going through BB World, I had already submitted it. sadly that's where my control over the process ends. currently its been waiting just over a week, during which time iv managed to landscape a large garden, build a water feature and laid about 100 square foot of decking. plus I also built a hot tub enclosure and put some cool lights into the decking.

    I can do all that, but in the same time BB World cant even approve an update. needless to say, im `insert expletive here`
    thanks for the update, intitally i thought you are an ignorant man and do not like to reply but turned out you are not.
    can i make a small request please if you can make the clock slightely bigger, other than that every thing is just perfect and worth every penny.
    i have been using seven point five from almost last one year and i can never go to any other theme now, not even on the stock theme.
    keep up the good work and if you can send me the jad file for 9360 i can paypal you the money pm me if you agree.

    thanks kindly.
    Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/7.1.0.1098 [2965]
  23. BBThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,369 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    thanks for the update, intitally i thought you are an ignorant man and do not like to reply but turned out you are not.
    can i make a small request please if you can make the clock slightely bigger, other than that every thing is just perfect and worth every penny.
    i have been using seven point five from almost last one year and i can never go to any other theme now, not even on the stock theme.
    keep up the good work and if you can send me the jad file for 9360 i can paypal you the money pm me if you agree.

    thanks kindly.
    lol well I guess that's refreshing honesty.
    We wont be changing the clock size. simply put its the same size as Seven Point Five, and thousands upon thousands of users like these two themes. suddenly changing the size of the small banner (which is a large selling point for wallpaper lovers) would be very much the wrong thing to do in our opinion. You do have to remember with apps in a store, when you make a change it affects every user, not just one or two asking for a slight change.

    As for theme files (would be a cod not a jad file) we have a strict policy of using BB World only. sadly people in the past have messed this up, so now BB World is just a better route for all.

    hope you can appreciate that

    Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900


    For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
    Thanked by:
    2c (03-07-2013) 
  24. 2c
    2c is offline
    2c's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    924 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBThemes View Post
    lol well I guess that's refreshing honesty.
    We wont be changing the clock size. simply put its the same size as Seven Point Five, and thousands upon thousands of users like these two themes. suddenly changing the size of the small banner (which is a large selling point for wallpaper lovers) would be very much the wrong thing to do in our opinion. You do have to remember with apps in a store, when you make a change it affects every user, not just one or two asking for a slight change.

    As for theme files (would be a cod not a jad file) we have a strict policy of using BB World only. sadly people in the past have messed this up, so now BB World is just a better route for all.

    hope you can appreciate that
    i know no amount of assurity can give you the confidence of rendering out the .cod file outside of bbworld and thanks for the answer that the clock size will not be changed, now i am paitently waiting for its release on bbworld if not released in week than i will buy a 9900 instead of waisting money on another app.
    Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/7.1.0.1098 [2965]
  25. hieupham's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    260 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Hope the 1.4 update will roll out... someday... somehow
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Seven Point Five by BBThemes - Premium
    By BBThemes in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790 Themes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 03:48 PM
  2. Seven Point Five by BBThemes - Premium
    By BBThemes in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900/9981 Themes
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:39 AM
  3. Seven Point Five by BBThemes - Premium
    By BBThemes in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350 Themes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 04:25 AM
  4. Elementus Blue - by BBThemes [Premium]
    By BBThemes in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650 Themes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 11:22 AM
  5. Elementus Blue - by BBThemes [Premium]
    By BBThemes in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700 Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions