**CLICK ON THE ABOVE IMAGE TO PURCHASE FROM MyBBOTA.com**

Vader's iconic lightsaber is the battery meter that shortens on discharge and glows while charging! Also distinctive lightsaber sound plays when device is plugged in to a charging source

To change the blade color, simply highlight the top banner (top banner will turn gray when highlighted) hold the 'ALT' key and click 1 thru 6.

Top banner glows red on new email and missed phone calls

***Certain email providers do not play nicely with MyBBOTA code emails. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR THE ORIGINAL EMAIL. Please add [email protected] to contacts to ensure proper delivery***
    69goat, eliirodz and andyahs like this.
    05-11-12 10:15 AM
    Great looking theme as usual dc but does not work on my 9700........got a fix for that?
    05-11-12 10:18 AM
    Wow! You're really doing some awesome stuff with themes! Keep it up +1
    05-11-12 10:21 AM
    Again and again, simply the best. Great work sir!
    05-11-12 10:27 AM
    you do know you make my 9900 worth having right?!
    Last edited by ria__x; 05-11-12 at 11:24 AM.
    05-11-12 10:54 AM
    The theme is totally awesome.
    05-11-12 11:22 AM
    First of all, I got the theme. Check out photos, Tequila on top of front screen with blue and green banners. Now the mess up, purchase BAD experience cause the SPAN or SPAM Google email and MYBBOTA issue. I report the "no download" of key code after the purchase and Paypal idiotic answer was to present me an official complaint protocol against Doug Burke at a freaking place called Resolution Center Paypal Dispute. What this Paypal people do?. Instead of their stupid advice they must told me something like " hey old crazy man check out your Span Gmail account ". I just wrote this two Insufficiency Geniuses , Gmail and Paypal, a couple of hard lines. And make it clear to both of them that Doug Burke is the beautiful mind that develops the most postmodern artifacts in BlackBerry Themes History. So Mr. Burke, in my humble opinion, is time to fight back this two anti BlackBerry theme's lovers users. You can count with Tequila bite skills, my four pound two ounces WOLF got a worldwide reputation in the sharp fang department.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by emilioaponte; 05-12-12 at 12:04 AM.
    05-11-12 11:47 PM
    Lol at "hey crazy old man"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 05:40 AM
    First of all, I got the theme. Check out photos, Tequila on top of front screen with blue and green banners. Now the mess up, purchase BAD experience cause the SPAN or SPAM Google email and MYBBOTA issue. I report the "no download" of key code after the purchase and Paypal idiotic answer was to present me an official complaint protocol against Doug Burke at a freaking place called Resolution Center Paypal Dispute. What this Paypal people do?. Instead of their stupid advice they must told me something like " hey old crazy man check out your Span Gmail account ". I just wrote this two Insufficiency Geniuses , Gmail and Paypal, a couple of hard lines. And make it clear to both of them that Doug Burke is the beautiful mind that develops the most postmodern artifacts in BlackBerry Themes History. So Mr. Burke, in my humble opinion, is time to fight back this two anti BlackBerry theme's lovers users. You can count with Tequila bite skills, my four pound two ounces WOLF got a worldwide reputation in the sharp fang department.
    Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Your dog with a scisscor oh gossh! And what a beautiful theme dougie!
    05-12-12 06:47 AM
    Great looking theme as usual dc but does not work on my 9700........got a fix for that?
    Don't know why I bother asking questions on here. Some developers are just no help at all......
    05-12-12 10:58 AM
    Don't know why I bother asking questions on here. Some developers are just no help at all......

@_@ lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 01:23 PM

Finally , a Star Wars theme to be proud of! Well done DC

Sent from the absolute coolest BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    ria__x likes this.
    05-12-12 03:11 PM
    The force is strong will this one!!!
    05-12-12 06:09 PM
    Hello Mr. Burke. Check out photos, dispute close at Paypal. Thanks for your attention.

ria__x and dcburke789 like this.
    05-13-12 01:31 PM

Foot in mouth:

Last edited by andyahs; 05-14-12 at 07:05 AM.
    ria__x and dcburke789 like this.
    05-13-12 03:48 PM
    Like the theme but sound is a dealbreaker. Deleting. Sorry.
    I should have read the description. Too bad my silent profile can't silence it.
    Work in an area where I can't have the sound each time I charge on and off the pod, as that's how I use the phone.
    05-13-12 04:33 PM
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-14-12 07:10 AM
    Fantastic theme!! My thanks for all your help setting it up. My advise to everyone is don't pass this theme up!
    05-14-12 10:16 PM
    This theme is utterly full of win. Thank you!
    05-18-12 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD