Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61
Like Tree26Likes
  1. cjh1311's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    399 Posts
    PIN
    25bfcf3c
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default [Premium] Simple theme


    ★★Normally can not be lower than 7.1.0★★
    ★★Please read before installing the theme★★
    99xx theme of the new UI is released.
    But there is one small problem.
    After applying a theme and the theme will not be visible the application in folder
    So before you apply the theme folder to the desktop applications move to the left please

    ★ 8th slot is weather&picture slot

    Hot key
    w : manage connections
    $ : Profile
    s : Universal Search
    hold alt + i : display dock
    hold alt + o : hide dock
    hold alt + d : display weather frame
    hold alt + f : hide weather frame

    Compatible :
    Os7, Os7.1 - 9900, 9981, 9930

    Download link - Buy Simple Theme - Download Simple Theme - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    QR Code -







    Thanked by 2:
    andoduong (06-29-2013),  tr1ad (06-12-2012) 
    tr1ad and Dean Zuhri like this.
  2. etul's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    101 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Looks great!
    However, I'm not sure what the heck are you trying to explain about folders and such. Especially the "move to the left" part. If that means no folders support, it really is a serious deficiency.
    I've tried many themes, and never have seen one that won't let you have folders.
    I can see you being a very successful theme builder, but you should get this fixed, before you ask people to pay money for your products.
    Cheers and good luck!
  3. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etul View Post
    Looks great!
    However, I'm not sure what the heck are you trying to explain about folders and such. Especially the "move to the left" part. If that means no folders support, it really is a serious deficiency.
    I've tried many themes, and never have seen one that won't let you have folders.
    I can see you being a very successful theme builder, but you should get this fixed, before you ask people to pay money for your products.
    Cheers and good luck!
    it is RIM'S fault that the icons do not work in the folders. it is a bug of OS7 because they have released no theme builder software for our operating system. therefore it is not the Dev's fault the icons in the folder do not show.

    an easy solution i find to this problem is using utility or hot key apps to launch your favourite apps, or use the universal 'search' on the phone to find them

    tbh, in myself, i don't find it a big problem at all and am happy to pay money, i am sick of the default os 7 theme

    ***EDIT - love the theme, by the way, CJ
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
  4. etul's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    101 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ria__x View Post
    it is RIM'S fault that the icons do not work in the folders. it is a bug of OS7 because they have released no theme builder software for our operating system. therefore it is not the Dev's fault the icons in the folder do not show.

    an easy solution i find to this problem is using utility or hot key apps to launch your favourite apps, or use the universal 'search' on the phone to find them

    tbh, in myself, i don't find it a big problem at all and am happy to pay money, i am sick of the default os 7 theme

    ***EDIT - love the theme, by the way, CJ
    I take your points and I do have all my favorite apps assigned to hot keys. In fact, every single key has been taken already, which still leaves quite a few apps that I like neatly organized into folders.
    It's a crying shame that RIM haven't bothered to release a theme builder for such a long time. Having said that, I don't accept this as an excuse for such a glaring omission. I have gone through at least a dozen of OS7 themes so far, and haven't seen one lacking folder support. Therefore, I can safety assume that there must be a way to correct this.
    I'm not trying to discourage the dev. I like his themes and hope he can do better for his own good. I hate seeing bunches of one star reviews for something that is actually good just because a lot of people don't bother to read more carefully.
    Cheers
  5. cjh1311's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    399 Posts
    PIN
    25bfcf3c
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etul View Post
    Looks great!
    However, I'm not sure what the heck are you trying to explain about folders and such. Especially the "move to the left" part. If that means no folders support, it really is a serious deficiency.
    I've tried many themes, and never have seen one that won't let you have folders.
    I can see you being a very successful theme builder, but you should get this fixed, before you ask people to pay money for your products.
    Cheers and good luck!
    I'm sorry. A bug in the folder I can not be repaired.
    9900 users I wanted to use a variety of themes
    So the bug, but I can create a theme.
  6. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etul View Post
    I take your points and I do have all my favorite apps assigned to hot keys. In fact, every single key has been taken already, which still leaves quite a few apps that I like neatly organized into folders.
    It's a crying shame that RIM haven't bothered to release a theme builder for such a long time. Having said that, I don't accept this as an excuse for such a glaring omission. I have gone through at least a dozen of OS7 themes so far, and haven't seen one lacking folder support. Therefore, I can safety assume that there must be a way to correct this.
    I'm not trying to discourage the dev. I like his themes and hope he can do better for his own good. I hate seeing bunches of one star reviews for something that is actually good just because a lot of people don't bother to read more carefully.
    Cheers
    aye i get that, the other themes you have used have probably been designed around the default os 7 design, rather then a whole new interface such as this one. themes like this are known as custom themes. and cannot have the icons in folders showing capability until theme builder is out.

    so when using a default os7 theme but with the banner changed/different icons, it will still have a tray to click on for menu.. so it is based around the default theme.. therefore it's not changing the whole interface and creating bugs.

    correct me if i'm wrong any devs out there.. lol

    hope this helps
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
    Thanked by 2:
    69goat (06-07-2012),  jaydee5799 (06-07-2012) 
    jaydee5799 and 69goat like this.
  7. etul's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    101 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ria__x View Post
    aye i get that, the other themes you have used have probably been designed around the default os 7 design, rather then a whole new interface such as this one. themes like this are known as custom themes. and cannot have the icons in folders showing capability until theme builder is out.

    so when using a default os7 theme but with the banner changed/different icons, it will still have a tray to click on for menu.. so it is based around the default theme.. therefore it's not changing the whole interface and creating bugs.

    correct me if i'm wrong any devs out there.. lol

    hope this helps
    Aye... I like that! Where in the UK are you located, if I may ask?
    I must say that you put a good argument about complete makeover and it's probable consequences. I did not think of it until now. I suppose, we should actually commend him for doing something different, albeit not perfect.
  8. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etul View Post
    Aye... I like that! Where in the UK are you located, if I may ask?
    I must say that you put a good argument about complete makeover and it's probable consequences. I did not think of it until now. I suppose, we should actually commend him for doing something different, albeit not perfect.
    hey i'm just sharing the facts i've learnt along the way of my theme travels.. lol. i'm just glad you see he's not trying to con us

    i'm from manchester it's usually scottish people or more northern places that say 'aye' but hey i adapted it and i like thanks! i'd much rather live in CA..
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
  9. etul's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    101 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ria__x View Post
    hey i'm just sharing the facts i've learnt along the way of my theme travels.. lol. i'm just glad you see he's not trying to con us

    i'm from manchester it's usually scottish people or more northern places that say 'aye' but hey i adapted it and i like thanks! i'd much rather live in CA..
    Hey, I've got no problem admitting when I might be wrong.
    Funny you should say you'd rather be in California. I wish I would be in Manchester come August when the Prem starts again. I'm a huge United fan and have never seen Old Trafford. Perhaps we should do an exchange student type of a deal.
  10. hamsterwheel's Avatar

    Posts
    39,022 Posts
    Global Posts
    39,195 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM Me!
    #10  

    Default

    OMG. Love this. PLEASE, show some love for the 9810. Please????
  11. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    63,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    63,697 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #11  

    Default

    CJ,
    Another winner!!!!
    Who needs Folders and TB7? Love it!
    HTTR FOREVER I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1154 on VZW
    How to Load an OS Using Autoloader|Backup and Restore Using BB Link
    How to Sideload Android Apps to Your BB10 device|How To Upgrade Your OS with Sachesi I Questions? email jomarie.ditata@mobilenations.com
    ohhoneybee likes this.
  12. dbugem's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,928 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Great theme. Very well done whithout themebuilder. I'm sure it will be one of my favorites.
    jaydee5799, ria__x and cjh1311 like this.
  13. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etul View Post
    Hey, I've got no problem admitting when I might be wrong.
    Funny you should say you'd rather be in California. I wish I would be in Manchester come August when the Prem starts again. I'm a huge United fan and have never seen Old Trafford. Perhaps we should do an exchange student type of a deal.
    sounds like a good deal to me
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
  14. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    63,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    63,697 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #14  

    Default

    Deac,
    OMG! I love that ss!!! Nice work!
    Here's mine.

    HTTR FOREVER I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1154 on VZW
    How to Load an OS Using Autoloader|Backup and Restore Using BB Link
    How to Sideload Android Apps to Your BB10 device|How To Upgrade Your OS with Sachesi I Questions? email jomarie.ditata@mobilenations.com
    Thanked by:
    dbugem (06-07-2012) 
  15. cjh1311's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    399 Posts
    PIN
    25bfcf3c
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee5799 View Post
    Deac,
    OMG! I love that ss!!! Nice work!
    Here's mine.

    Click to view quoted image
    It's pretty ^ ^ Looks like this thing, modify gps icon.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
  16. COPiSEN's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    254 Posts
    PIN
    24D0A9A5
    #16  

    Default

    I love it! Awesomeness!!!
    You people better go rate it 5 stars, im the only one yet...




    Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    dbugem and cjh1311 like this.
  17. COPiSEN's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    254 Posts
    PIN
    24D0A9A5
    #17  

    Default [Premium] Simple theme

    Now i looked at it a little closer, you guys noticed my date does noot look like it should?

    Its too far left and there are two dots right of it...

    Did a battpull already but it didnt change...

    Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

    Edit: and here is why, german language seems not to be supported, i set the display language to english US and thats how it looks now:

    Last edited by COPiSEN; 06-07-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Thanked by:
    dbugem (06-07-2012) 
    dbugem and cjh1311 like this.
  18. Earl_3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    215 Posts
    PIN
    t of Guinness and a shot of Jameson.
    #18  

    Default

    Looks good . Might try it out.
    Last edited by Earl_3; 06-07-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    cjh1311 likes this.
  19. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #19  

    Default

    If you have a pink clock, signal and battery, I would like it a lot! you know me and my pink. hehe
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
    flybabyroxy and cjh1311 like this.
  20. ohhoneybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    41 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    I haven't tried this one b/c I'm still using your other recently posted theme but looks awesome!
    cjh1311 likes this.
  21. m.seif's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    868 Posts
    Global Posts
    874 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    The right part of the top banner is very nice, accurate and in short fantastic, but I am not comfortable with the way the time is shown, i.e. the 2 parts above each other and touching. A normal layout would have been nicer in my onion. May be in a later upgrade.
    May be also you add more icons (1-3) since there is a space.

    One more question, does the cursor go to each part of the notification area ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 06-10-2012 at 08:51 AM.
  22. AbuYazeedUK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    889 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,193 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    you got rid of the trays nice.
  23. chewblock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    133 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    so apparently this theme doesnt work on OS 7.0? i have bb 9900 with the original OS
  24. cjh1311's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    399 Posts
    PIN
    25bfcf3c
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chewblock View Post
    so apparently this theme doesnt work on OS 7.0? i have bb 9900 with the original OS
    srry 7.0.0.540 below does not work
  25. chewblock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    133 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjh1311 View Post
    srry 7.0.0.540 below does not work
    i just checked my phone and it said i have 7.0 Bundle 2392 (v7.0.0.576)?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions