Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 97 of 97
Like Tree83Likes
  1. ddlax22's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,018 Global Posts
    PIN
    pins tend to hurt you..
    #76  

    Default

    Can the dev put it in appworld?
  2. MisterMom's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    149 Posts
    #77  

    Default

    Purchased this over 4 hours ago, got the confirmation email but no link for download, checked every spam folder I have and have been emailing the author back and forth but still no joy. seems like something is going wrong with the download links. I used Visa for the purchase, never had any such problem like this before and I have bought lots from this author.
  3. Arturs Grablevskis's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    PIN
    280523B8
    #78  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricktye View Post
    I was having the same problem, managed to find it under Third Party applications. Deleted it there and downloaded it again after doing a battery pull and all seems ok now.

    Something strange with this version, but still an awesome theme....
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelRiddlah View Post
    anyone having issues applying the theme after updating to the latest version 1.5.x

    deleted the theme and reinstalled from scratch but it doesn't show up under the display options
    I had the same issue, as all programs were sorted in folders.
    I found the way how to solve get all icons back without reinstalling programs.

    All you need to do is:
    1. Search "theme" by just typing it
    2. Choose "Options" ==> "Screen Display"
    3. Scroll to Themes and click to "configuration icon" next to the active theme
    4. Scroll down to section "Reset to Default Settings" and click "Reset Settings"
    5. Choose only "Icon Arrangement" and press Apply
    6. Exit to desctop, done!
    Last edited by Arturs Grablevskis; 12-14-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Code mistake
  4. Arturs Grablevskis's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    PIN
    280523B8
    #79  

    Exclamation Important changes

    Hiden Panel is not so much comfortable as it can be..

    1. Open a Hiden Panel (HP) by clicking on desctops left side is working only when desctop is active. It would be great if it could be activated from everywhere by just sliding with finger from ecran extreme left to its center.
    2. To close HP the same. By using touch slide control we could free some space for bottom icon bar and to remove that stupid button for closing HP.
    3. Touch control for icon bar is not properly working (scrolling left only). Everytime need to switch between touch control and trackbar using...
    4. Need to configure an applications at the bottom bar. Customization would be just awesome. For example to make a possibility to choose between all current and music, web links, folders, documents or applications or something else...
    5. Menu button (physical with bb logo) while HP is open, could better to activate an application menu to controll calendar/messages/email utc.. For example create a new mail/message/task/appointment... Right now menu button is opening a regular menu with all icons.
    6. By removing from HP upper side date, time and may be even application name (can leave just an app icon or to highlight an icon at the bottom bar when active) we could win some very important space.
    7. When the HP is active, on the right side of ecran we have 1 or 2 icon(s) (depending on options). The one from the bottom is not working.
    8. And so sad, that we can't use folders... (I saw a notiffication, hope it will be solved soon)
    Ak.B likes this.
  5. dcburke789's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #80  

    Default **PREMIUM**Peek**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arturs Grablevskis View Post
    Hiden Panel is not so much comfortable as it can be..

    1. Open a Hiden Panel (HP) by clicking on desctops left side is working only when desctop is active. It would be great if it could be activated from everywhere by just sliding with finger from ecran extreme left to its center.
    2. To close HP the same. By using touch slide control we could free some space for bottom icon bar and to remove that stupid button for closing HP.
    3. Touch control for icon bar is not properly working (scrolling left only). Everytime need to switch between touch control and trackbar using...
    4. Need to configure an applications at the bottom bar. Customization would be just awesome. For example to make a possibility to choose between all current and music, web links, folders, documents or applications or something else...
    5. Menu button (physical with bb logo) while HP is open, could better to activate an application menu to controll calendar/messages/email utc.. For example create a new mail/message/task/appointment... Right now menu button is opening a regular menu with all icons.
    6. By removing from HP upper side date, time and may be even application name (can leave just an app icon or to highlight an icon at the bottom bar when active) we could win some very important space.
    7. When the HP is active, on the right side of ecran we have 1 or 2 icon(s) (depending on options). The one from the bottom is not working.
    8. And so sad, that we can't use folders... (I saw a notiffication, hope it will be solved soon)
    You're not asking for changes to a theme...you're asking for changes to the whole OS. There's some things themes just can't do unfortunately.


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
  6. MisterMom's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    149 Posts
    #81  

    Default

    Finally got this theme last night after many emails back and forth, the support is the best thanks dcburke789. Oh and another great theme :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMom View Post
    Purchased this over 4 hours ago, got the confirmation email but no link for download, checked every spam folder I have and have been emailing the author back and forth but still no joy. seems like something is going wrong with the download links. I used Visa for the purchase, never had any such problem like this before and I have bought lots from this author.
    dcburke789 likes this.
  7. mfreedmn97's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    341 Posts
    #82  

    Default Terrific theme but.....

    ......can some please help me understand a few things. I've attached a screenshot.

    1. is the any way to re-sequence the icons at the bottom of the screen. Say I wanted to have email as the first icon, and contatcs as the second, etc. ? I see several other screenshots with altered icon sequence but no idea at all how to achieve this.
    2. PLEASE SOMEONE tell me what the green bars with the #1 signifies in the upper left corner. I simply cannot figure that one out. It's even there when EVERYTHING is turned off - no wifi, no data, all off.
    3. Is there any way to change the ring profile without having to go to the show all icons panel and then clicking on the ring profile icon?

    Thanks all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **PREMIUM**Peek**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**-bb10screenshot.jpg  
    ria__x likes this.
  8. Cathyxx724's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,862 Posts
    #83  

    Default

    great theme- just got it!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **PREMIUM**Peek**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**-capture11_46_20.jpg  
    ria__x likes this.
  9. koujianyi's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    7 Posts
    #84  

    Default

    I think we 9790 users need it too, why not make one capable for us~
    if you can upload to app world it will be much easier for me to purchase~
  10. ria__x's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,276 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,278 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask :3
    #85  

    Default

    perhaps if you request nicely you may get help, people
    PROUD Mummy, loving girlfriend. turtle fanatic
    never seen WITHOUT my HTC one

    [former BL Ultimate Hybrid user ]
    ..be one too!
  11. dcburke789's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #86  

    Default **PREMIUM**Peek**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Quote Originally Posted by mfreedmn_97 View Post
    ......can some please help me understand a few things. I've attached a screenshot.

    1. is the any way to re-sequence the icons at the bottom of the screen. Say I wanted to have email as the first icon, and contatcs as the second, etc. ? I see several other screenshots with altered icon sequence but no idea at all how to achieve this.
    2. PLEASE SOMEONE tell me what the green bars with the #1 signifies in the upper left corner. I simply cannot figure that one out. It's even there when EVERYTHING is turned off - no wifi, no data, all off.
    3. Is there any way to change the ring profile without having to go to the show all icons panel and then clicking on the ring profile icon?

    Thanks all.

    1. Yes, simply click the menu button to go to the application menu (screen that shows all icons) and highlight the icon you would like to move, click menu, scroll to MOVE, place where you would like and click to finalize.
    2. The green bars in the notification area signifies that you are able to connect to a WIFI hotspot.
    3. To change the Sound Profile simply click the R key while on the homescreen.
    Last edited by dcburke789; 12-16-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
  12. Justin Couto's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    89 Posts
    #87  

    Default

    Im assuming this doesnt work for the bold 9790 since i purchased it and it wont recognize?
  13. Mojave's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,516 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me
    #88  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Couto View Post
    Im assuming this doesnt work for the bold 9790 since i purchased it and it wont recognize?
    That's correct. Your in the 9930/9900/9981 theme forum. If you check mybbota.com and go to the catalog and find your phone (bold 9790) you will see that Peek is not available for the 9790.
    Treat the Earth and all that dwell therein with respect
  14. anon2100101's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    PIN
    Pin..whaaat?!?
    #89  

    Default

    Happy new year for the hole CB community, all the enthusiastic developers and to the heroic characters in the background of CB.... YOU ALL are and were an indispensable enrichment for my life! We will rule 2013 with BB10!
    Germans are know-it-all! Trust me- Iīm German...and know it!
  15. Romankc's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #90  

    Default

    Wen this glorious theme is goin to appworld. I want this so much
  16. Emmanuel Malho's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    57 Posts
    #91  

    Default

    Will it be available for the 9810 soon?
  17. deezy87's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,820 Posts
    PIN
    2AF77CC0
    #92  

    Default

    B-E-A-UTIFUL theme!!!
    SIC MULTIWPE AND LOAD (BLACKBERRY 10 ONLY!) HERE

    Powered by BlackBerry Q10SQN100-5

    Moodyk13's OFFICIAL goof ball
  18. gtamhankar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    #93  

    Default

    Waiting for the updated version without the folder icons hidden bug now that Theme Builder is out!
  19. Ricktye's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #94  

    Default

    Most definetly.... Soon I hope??

    R...

    Quote Originally Posted by gtamhankar View Post
    Waiting for the updated version without the folder icons hidden bug now that Theme Builder is out!
  20. Romankc's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #95  

    Default

    It will available in 9810 soon please make it for 9810 in it will yes look like a bb 10 LOL
  21. dcburke789's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #96  

    Default

    I don't think you guys understand WHY they didn't release TB7.1 BETA... It's TRASH, there is VERY LITTLE that this program adds to theme building (unless you count the inevitable influx of trash default layout themes sure to follow, as a positive)
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
  22. Ricktye's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #97  

    Default

    No, I didn't know it was so bad. Just knew it wasn't there....... Never hurts to hope I suppose. Thanks, dc......


    Quote Originally Posted by dcburke789 View Post
    I don't think you guys understand WHY they didn't release TB7.1 BETA... It's TRASH, there is VERY LITTLE that this program adds to theme building (unless you count the inevitable influx of trash default layout themes sure to follow, as a positive)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. [PREMIUM]**Mo7**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**
    By dcburke789 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650 Themes
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 08:10 AM
  2. [PREMIUM]**Mo7**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**
    By dcburke789 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780 Themes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 07:39 AM
  3. [PREMIUM]**Mo7**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**
    By dcburke789 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800 Themes
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. [PREMIUM]**Mo7**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**
    By dcburke789 in forum BlackBerry Storm2 9550/9520 Themes
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 11:28 PM
  5. [PREMIUM]**Mo7**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**
    By dcburke789 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700 Themes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions