Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By berryglowdesigns
  • 1 Post By hamsterwheel
  • 1 Post By Taigatrommel
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Red face [Premium] 'M' Series: Autumn, Carmine and Naturize

Following the release of my Cyanity theme, thanks to user feedback I've created 3 more color variations of that theme. They are all OS5, OS6 and 99xx compatible, and each is $0.99 (50% off).

NOTES:
    - The blue and green versions (M_Cyanity and M_Naturize) pack white minimalistic OS7 icons.
    - The orange and red versions (M_Autumn and M_Carmine) pack default OS7 icons.

All BerryGlowDesigns themes are on sale, at $0.99 btw

M_Autumn - Get it at App World

M_Carmine - Get it at App World

M_Naturize - Get it at App World

Berry_Pink likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Default Re: [Premium] 'M' Series: Autumn, Carmine and Naturize

*Bump*
    Request a new color version for this theme, and I will make the theme Free using the most voted color scheme!
    Details in this topic: [Contest] Suggest a color scheme for this Premium theme! Theme will be made FREE

Global Posts
    42,129 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM Me!

Love it! And I already did request on the contest thread. Purple
    Thanked by:
    berryglowdesigns (11-13-2012) 
    Spencerdl likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,989 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterwheel View Post
    http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...V80Mi5qcGc.jpg

Love it! And I already did request on the contest thread. Purple
    Just wondering:
    Does Carmine also have this restart bug? On M_Autumn, once you restart or do a battery pull, your icon arrangement is messed up and some icons get duplicated. This doesn't happen on Cyanity nor Naturize though, however those are using that custom plain white icon set, while Autumn and Carmine are using the default OS7 icons.

Global Posts
    42,129 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Taigatrommel View Post
    Just wondering:
    Does Carmine also have this restart bug? On M_Autumn, once you restart or do a battery pull, your icon arrangement is messed up and some icons get duplicated. This doesn't happen on Cyanity nor Naturize though, however those are using that custom plain white icon set, while Autumn and Carmine are using the default OS7 icons.
    The only thing that happens on mine is that my voice notes recorder is out of the media folder. So I just put it back, lol.

Global Posts
    69,391 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Taigatrommel View Post
    Just wondering:
    Don't know if its a bug or not, but on restart all my media folder icons are dumped to the home screen. I simply have to move them back into a folder.
    HTTR FOREVER I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154 on VZW
    How to Load an OS Using Autoloader|Backup and Restore Using BB Link
    How to Sideload Android Apps to Your BB10 device|How To Upgrade Your OS with Sachesi
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,862 Global Posts
    PIN
    ky swear

same thing happens to me and then my quicklaunch doesn't work either because i have a quicklaunch for media home.

the messages windows font is huge as well and doesn't show everything

jaydee do a show all icons too because there seems to have been some ghost media icons on mine as well even after moving them and i moved all of those into the media folder as well.
    @blueyestm
    -------------------------------------------
    Q10: 10.3.1.1151
    Z10: 10.3.0.1154
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,989 Global Posts

Here is a screenshot to show you what I mean. Some of the icons get moved outside their folders (like the "Blackberry News app, which was under "Applications"), some of these "?" icons are music, ringtones (highlighted) or videos. Quite annoying, only way to fix it would be a reset of the icon arrangement. ATM I'm not using this theme anymore.

However I can confirm the rather large font size in messages for Cyanity, Autumn and Naturize.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Premium] 'M' Series: Autumn, Carmine and Naturize-s12_11_05__18_28_52.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,625 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me

I have the same issue as Taigatrommel has. Not happy about this.
    Treat the Earth and all that dwell therein with respect
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

All OS7 themes will receive updates to finally fix those issues, please bear with me.
    Thank you for your feedback and for your patience!
    Thanked by:
    Taigatrommel (11-18-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

First off, I love this theme. I purchased Carmine and had the same issue. I found a work around that worked for me. I currently have the Panels, All, Favourites and Media. What was happening to me was all of my media files were disappearing out of the Media Panel and back on the All Panel. I would then try to move the icons to the Media folder, they would then just disappear. What I did, was after a battery pull, I restored my icons to default. 'Home screen, options, reset settings, home screen panels'. After this was done, I returned to the Home screen. I Selected one of my media icons, chose 'move to folder' and instead of moving it to the Media Panel, there was a new option that appeared, 'net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Media' I moved the icon there. When I then back out and slide through my Panels the icon now appears in my Media Panel. Even after a restart and battery pull. Weird?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,989 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by berryglowdesigns View Post
    All OS7 themes will receive updates to finally fix those issues, please bear with me.
    Thank you for your feedback and for your patience!
    Thanks, glad to hear you are working on those bugs. Can't wait to reactivate M_Autumn again
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,862 Global Posts
    PIN
    ky swear

There's an update in appworld now. Its works perfectly now that I can tell. Woot!
    @blueyestm
    -------------------------------------------
    Q10: 10.3.1.1151
    Z10: 10.3.0.1154
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,989 Global Posts

BGD has released version 1.5 of these themes and so far I have only tried M_Autumn straight after I recieved the update. What I can say so far:
    - The "reboot bug" has been fixed, rebooted twice, no problems with messed up icons or duplicates.
    - The font size now completely uses the generic setting in the OS. This counts for BBM menues, messages as well as notification bar. Previously the theme used fixed font sizes.

So overall a nice update, thanks BGD for the support and keep up the good work!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

[Premium] 'M' Series: Autumn, Carmine and Naturize-s13_02_08__18_15_18_zps6165cacb.jpg
    [Premium] 'M' Series: Autumn, Carmine and Naturize-s13_02_08__18_43_20_zpsd80f3f05.jpg
    [Premium] 'M' Series: Autumn, Carmine and Naturize-s13_02_08__17_14_49_zpsf756101b.jpg
    [Premium] 'M' Series: Autumn, Carmine and Naturize-s13_02_08__17_48_29_zps1ed93c18.jpg
    9530~>9630x2~>9810~>9930x3 w/32gb PB
    <~ I love this guy!