The World Of Pootermobile is back at it again! Even though there have been some theme ports from OS6 to OS7, a brand new theme hadn't been released in a long while. And Kahel is a perfect theme to kill that streak of no releases! To start off, Kahel is orange in another language and the color sits well on the eyes. Especially with the orange color not being too overbearing around the theme. All you can think of when using Kahel is smooth and clean. As for some extra goodies in Kahel you'll find the media player skinned as well as some extra native icons for OS7 e.g. Bridge, NFC, Documents To Go. I have also tested out various wallpapers with them theme and most fit very nicely. So what are you waiting for! Grab Kahel for your device today!

• Default OS7 layout
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Custom icons
    • Media player skinned

Purchase Kahel from the link below

sheldonbk likes this.
    09-18-12 12:29 AM
    A very Nice and Cool theme !
    Just purchased and love the orange color. Nice Icons and seems like a lot of work.

Wish if the highlight color in call log screen, msgs, sms and BBM could be Orange as well, am fairly sick and tired of the default blue highlight shade.

Good Job, keep it up !
    Last edited by maxx71; 09-18-12 at 01:17 AM.
    09-18-12 01:13 AM

Pooter your themes definitely give a refreshed look on screens, nice 1
    Pootermobile likes this.
    09-18-12 04:53 AM
    A very Nice and Cool theme !
    Just purchased and love the orange color. Nice Icons and seems like a lot of work.

Wish if the highlight color in call log screen, msgs, sms and BBM could be Orange as well, am fairly sick and tired of the default blue highlight shade.

Good Job, keep it up !

Thanks for grabbing the theme! I didn't change the highlight color for the lists and things because if I would have you wouldn't be able to change the font to your preference e.g. Messages, SMS ect.

As for the call screen no OS7 device can have the call screen themed it just doesn't work.

Enjoy the theme and I really appreciate the support!
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-18-12 02:10 PM
    Awesome theme. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks.
    Pootermobile likes this.
    09-18-12 07:33 PM
    Awesome theme. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks.
    Thanks you for getting the theme!
    09-19-12 07:07 PM
    Another great theme Poots!
    Loving the orange. Nice fresh icon set. Great execution as always.
    09-19-12 10:41 PM
    Nice themes
    09-28-12 05:20 PM

Loving this theme!
    10-01-12 01:51 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Loving this theme!

Thanks for posting a screenshot I like how your wallpaper goes very nicely with the orange
    catberryday likes this.
    10-02-12 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD