Just purchased theme but how do I download it? I got my paypal reciept but I can't seem to find out how I install. On the he BBotta site it still tells me me to buy. Would appreciate the help!

Thans
    Please check your BULK or SPAM email folder for your order confirmation and download link.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-14-12 04:35 AM
    Thanks I have it installed and its just like my android phone..very slick.

Wondering is their a better or easy way to locate my apps etc as i know my folders are empty but I don't remember which ones I've installed etc. Wud be easier to see them all at once. Someone mentioned a app launcher? Which one is best to use. Seems weird not seeing no apps.

Cheers
    10-14-12 11:29 AM
    Thanks I have it installed and its just like my android phone..very slick.

Wondering is their a better or easy way to locate my apps etc as i know my folders are empty but I don't remember which ones I've installed etc. Wud be easier to see them all at once. Someone mentioned a app launcher? Which one is best to use. Seems weird not seeing no apps.

Cheers
    Probably the best launcher out there is Advance OS and LED. Free and easy to use. Create a listing with iLauncher and have all your apps on a simple click. I set AOSLED for my space bar and when I click, I can choose any app without using icons or folders. Let me know if you need help
    10-14-12 03:34 PM
    still impatiently waiting for 9810 version of this theme !! do you have any idea what the timeline is? Thanks!!!!!
    10-14-12 04:01 PM
    Hello Folks,
    Recently I d/loaded this awesome theme. Its clocks are perfect. I liked it.
    But as soon as I reboot my device, the big clock disappears and two smaller clocks (each under each) appears insted.
    In order to bring back big clocks I have to select another theme and then return back to "Jelly Berry" theme. This bring me big clocks again.
    I tried battery pull but it doesn't help.
    Any ideas how to solve this issue, I would much appreciate it.
    Thanks.
    10-15-12 07:41 AM
    Probably the best launcher out there is Advance OS and LED. Free and easy to use. Create a listing with iLauncher and have all your apps on a simple click. I set AOSLED for my space bar and when I click, I can choose any app without using icons or folders. Let me know if you need help
    Yes please help needed. I use OS led for led notifications but I'm abit confused how to set my apps etc. I've played around abit but its confusing. If its set to space bar this can only be used when not typing right a email/bbm right? Or does it not matter. Also screen scrabber which is like munch, how can it be used to take a screen shot within bbm if the app is not visable, can't figure it out lol

Thanks
    10-15-12 02:35 PM
    Yes please help needed. I use OS led for led notifications but I'm abit confused how to set my apps etc. I've played around abit but its confusing. If its set to space bar this can only be used when not typing right a email/bbm right? Or does it not matter. Also screen scrabber which is like munch, how can it be used to take a screen shot within bbm if the app is not visable, can't figure it out lol

Thanks
    Sent you a BBM msg to answer this but in case someone else wants to know...
    Use your side key for AOSLED and that way you can take a screen shot of anything. When you press the side key, the menu opens and you can scroll to screen shot and take a pic of anything on your screen.
    I personally have AOSLED set to my space bar as well. But that's personal preference.
    islandmixed83 likes this.
    10-15-12 05:31 PM
    Hello Folks,
    Recently I d/loaded this awesome theme. Its clocks are perfect. I liked it.
    But as soon as I reboot my device, the big clock disappears and two smaller clocks (each under each) appears insted.
    In order to bring back big clocks I have to select another theme and then return back to "Jelly Berry" theme. This bring me big clocks again.
    I tried battery pull but it doesn't help.
    Any ideas how to solve this issue, I would much appreciate it.
    Thanks.
    Sometimes that happens, haven't ever found the cause.

But, at least you're able to swap themes and fix it

10-17-12 07:56 AM
    Theme is working great and thanx jaydee for the help. Its all sorted now. Can I ask thoe I download a theme from app store and its for 0s7 and all my apps are visable? So how comes these themes they have dissapeared. Curious
    10-18-12 01:18 PM
    Exactly what I'm expected.
    **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**-jellyberrythemeos7.jpg
    12-19-12 09:38 PM
    Hey there, it 404s on me no matter what. Could it be broken?
    12-23-12 11:52 AM
    Sometimes that happens, haven't ever found the cause.

But, at least you're able to swap themes and fix it

This just started happening to me on every custom theme. It started after I deleted my font app (it was having issues) and installed fonts directly on the my bb. As you said swapping themes fixes it. Not sure why it effects the clock but I am pretty sure that is what is causing it. For me anyway.
    12-27-12 01:00 AM
    Happy new year for the hole CB community, all the enthusiastic developers and to the heroic characters in the background of CB.... YOU ALL are and were an indispensable enrichment for my life! We will rule 2013 with BB10!
    12-30-12 09:49 AM
    love this theme -my go to theme! Can the red message alert be turned off like on your newer theme? thanks!!!
    02-11-13 11:23 AM
    I dunno. Prolly not haha.
    Update time!

02-12-13 03:26 PM
    that would be a fantastic update cause this my all time favorite theme that I keep going back too-thanks!!!!
    02-12-13 04:09 PM
    This just started happening to me on every custom theme. It started after I deleted my font app (it was having issues) and installed fonts directly on the my bb. As you said swapping themes fixes it. Not sure why it effects the clock but I am pretty sure that is what is causing it. For me anyway.
    Do you mean it happened to you soon after you deleted font app? Have you deleted preinstalled fonts?
    02-21-13 05:53 AM
    Do you mean it happened to you soon after you deleted font app? Have you deleted preinstalled fonts?
    It didn't have anything to do with deleting the font app but I think it did with adding fonts that weren't preinstalled. You can't delete preinstalled fonts from what I understand.
    02-21-13 02:45 PM
    It didn't have anything to do with deleting the font app but I think it did with adding fonts that weren't preinstalled. You can't delete preinstalled fonts from what I understand.
    So, may be it make a sence. I have few fonts added but I wonder how to delete them? May be it will work for me.
    02-21-13 10:07 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD