Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 94 of 94
Like Tree23Likes
  1. dcburke789's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #76  

    Default **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmixed83 View Post
    Just purchased theme but how do I download it? I got my paypal reciept but I can't seem to find out how I install. On the he BBotta site it still tells me me to buy. Would appreciate the help!

    Thans
    Please check your BULK or SPAM email folder for your order confirmation and download link.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
  2. islandmixed83's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    55 Posts
    #77  

    Default Re: **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Thanks I have it installed and its just like my android phone..very slick.

    Wondering is their a better or easy way to locate my apps etc as i know my folders are empty but I don't remember which ones I've installed etc. Wud be easier to see them all at once. Someone mentioned a app launcher? Which one is best to use. Seems weird not seeing no apps.

    Cheers
  3. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    51,306 Posts
    Global Posts
    51,344 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #78  

    Default Re: **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmixed83 View Post
    Thanks I have it installed and its just like my android phone..very slick.

    Wondering is their a better or easy way to locate my apps etc as i know my folders are empty but I don't remember which ones I've installed etc. Wud be easier to see them all at once. Someone mentioned a app launcher? Which one is best to use. Seems weird not seeing no apps.

    Cheers
    Probably the best launcher out there is Advance OS and LED. Free and easy to use. Create a listing with iLauncher and have all your apps on a simple click. I set AOSLED for my space bar and when I click, I can choose any app without using icons or folders. Let me know if you need help
    I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    OS 10.2.1.2947 on VZW-HTTR forever
    Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
  4. Cathyxx724's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,862 Posts
    #79  

    Default Re: **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    still impatiently waiting for 9810 version of this theme !! do you have any idea what the timeline is? Thanks!!!!!
  5. dilshod's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #80  

    Default Re: **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Hello Folks,
    Recently I d/loaded this awesome theme. Its clocks are perfect. I liked it.
    But as soon as I reboot my device, the big clock disappears and two smaller clocks (each under each) appears insted.
    In order to bring back big clocks I have to select another theme and then return back to "Jelly Berry" theme. This bring me big clocks again.
    I tried battery pull but it doesn't help.
    Any ideas how to solve this issue, I would much appreciate it.
    Thanks.
    Sent by BlackBerry
  6. islandmixed83's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    55 Posts
    #81  

    Default Re: **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee5799 View Post
    Probably the best launcher out there is Advance OS and LED. Free and easy to use. Create a listing with iLauncher and have all your apps on a simple click. I set AOSLED for my space bar and when I click, I can choose any app without using icons or folders. Let me know if you need help
    Yes please help needed. I use OS led for led notifications but I'm abit confused how to set my apps etc. I've played around abit but its confusing. If its set to space bar this can only be used when not typing right a email/bbm right? Or does it not matter. Also screen scrabber which is like munch, how can it be used to take a screen shot within bbm if the app is not visable, can't figure it out lol

    Thanks
  7. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    51,306 Posts
    Global Posts
    51,344 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #82  

    Default Re: **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmixed83 View Post
    Yes please help needed. I use OS led for led notifications but I'm abit confused how to set my apps etc. I've played around abit but its confusing. If its set to space bar this can only be used when not typing right a email/bbm right? Or does it not matter. Also screen scrabber which is like munch, how can it be used to take a screen shot within bbm if the app is not visable, can't figure it out lol

    Thanks
    Sent you a BBM msg to answer this but in case someone else wants to know...
    Use your side key for AOSLED and that way you can take a screen shot of anything. When you press the side key, the menu opens and you can scroll to screen shot and take a pic of anything on your screen.
    I personally have AOSLED set to my space bar as well. But that's personal preference.
    I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    OS 10.2.1.2947 on VZW-HTTR forever
    Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
    Thanked by:
    islandmixed83 (10-18-2012) 
  8. dcburke789's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #83  

    Default **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dilshod View Post
    Hello Folks,
    Recently I d/loaded this awesome theme. Its clocks are perfect. I liked it.
    But as soon as I reboot my device, the big clock disappears and two smaller clocks (each under each) appears insted.
    In order to bring back big clocks I have to select another theme and then return back to "Jelly Berry" theme. This bring me big clocks again.
    I tried battery pull but it doesn't help.
    Any ideas how to solve this issue, I would much appreciate it.
    Thanks.
    Sometimes that happens, haven't ever found the cause.

    But, at least you're able to swap themes and fix it

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
  9. islandmixed83's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    55 Posts
    #84  

    Default Re: **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    Theme is working great and thanx jaydee for the help. Its all sorted now. Can I ask thoe I download a theme from app store and its for 0s7 and all my apps are visable? So how comes these themes they have dissapeared. Curious
  10. maxell's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    179 Posts
    #85  

    Default

    Exactly what I'm expected.
    **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**-jellyberrythemeos7.jpg
  11. FrankIAm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    PIN
    288986cf
    #86  

    Default

    Hey there, it 404s on me no matter what. Could it be broken?
  12. catberryday's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,374 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,384 Global Posts
    PIN
    Possibly
    #87  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcburke789 View Post
    Sometimes that happens, haven't ever found the cause.

    But, at least you're able to swap themes and fix it

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    This just started happening to me on every custom theme. It started after I deleted my font app (it was having issues) and installed fonts directly on the my bb. As you said swapping themes fixes it. Not sure why it effects the clock but I am pretty sure that is what is causing it. For me anyway.
    If you are looking for cool weather skins you can find them here:
    www.themesinmotion.com
  13. serversurfer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,906 Posts
    PIN
    Pin..whaaat?!?
    #88  

    Default

    Happy new year for the hole CB community, all the enthusiastic developers and to the heroic characters in the background of CB.... YOU ALL are and were an indispensable enrichment for my life! We will rule 2013 with BB10!
    Germans are know-it-all! Trust me- Im German...and know it!
  14. Cathyxx724's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,862 Posts
    #89  

    Default

    love this theme -my go to theme! Can the red message alert be turned off like on your newer theme? thanks!!!
  15. dcburke789's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,664 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #90  

    Default **PREMIUM**JellyBerry**by drkapprenticeDESIGNS**

    I dunno. Prolly not haha.
    Update time!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
  16. Cathyxx724's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,862 Posts
    #91  

    Default

    that would be a fantastic update cause this my all time favorite theme that I keep going back too-thanks!!!!
  17. dilshod's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #92  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catberryday View Post
    This just started happening to me on every custom theme. It started after I deleted my font app (it was having issues) and installed fonts directly on the my bb. As you said swapping themes fixes it. Not sure why it effects the clock but I am pretty sure that is what is causing it. For me anyway.
    Do you mean it happened to you soon after you deleted font app? Have you deleted preinstalled fonts?
    Sent by BlackBerry
  18. catberryday's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,374 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,384 Global Posts
    PIN
    Possibly
    #93  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dilshod View Post
    Do you mean it happened to you soon after you deleted font app? Have you deleted preinstalled fonts?
    It didn't have anything to do with deleting the font app but I think it did with adding fonts that weren't preinstalled. You can't delete preinstalled fonts from what I understand.
    If you are looking for cool weather skins you can find them here:
    www.themesinmotion.com
  19. dilshod's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #94  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catberryday View Post
    It didn't have anything to do with deleting the font app but I think it did with adding fonts that weren't preinstalled. You can't delete preinstalled fonts from what I understand.
    So, may be it make a sence. I have few fonts added but I wonder how to delete them? May be it will work for me.
    Sent by BlackBerry
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions