**Please read before installing the theme.**
    99xx theme of the new UI is released.
    But there is one small problem.
    After applying a theme and the theme will not be visible the application in folder
    So before you apply the theme folder to the desktop applications move to the left please

5th dock App World icon is fixed.

Hot key : $ - Profile
    s - Universal Search

Compatible :
    Os7, Os7.1 - 9900, 9981, 9930

1.1.1 release
    hold alt + i :display dock
    hold alt + o : hide dock

**Download Link**
    Appworld - Buy 12MiniDock Only 99xx - Download 12MiniDock Only 99xx - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    Last edited by cjh1311; 05-30-12 at 03:42 AM.
    dbugem, x-tasy and paulmcneil like this.
    05-18-12 05:16 AM
    Any shots for the Home screen and the icons?
    05-18-12 06:12 AM

Nice work!
    Would you consider making the font user customizable? The tiny font is a tough one for people with older eyes!
    If not a change for the entire theme, would you do it for a contribution for me?

I will be using this theme!! Thank you!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 05-18-12 at 06:20 AM.
    69goat and kam2958 like this.
    05-18-12 06:18 AM
    Can you please fix the bug ? when I go to media or applications folder I dont see anything in there they are empty

I like this theme but can't use it like this
    Actually he described this bug in the description. You should have seen it before you bought it. And no he can't fix the bug in custom themes till RIM releases theme builder 7 for custom themes. Sorry. We all have to muddle through best we can until RIM steps up to the plate. Put your folder icons on the home screen. That will help.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 05-20-12 at 08:09 AM.
    b6836ksf and 69goat like this.
    05-18-12 07:28 AM
    Shame on RIM !!!... still no themebuilder for the Bold!... shame on!! shame on!!...
    05-18-12 08:19 AM
    Well he wasn't for descriptive~

and what does this have to do with RIM's theme builder 7?

None of the previous themes I bought had this issue!

What a waste of time and money from this crappy theme builder!

Woah now! Hold on just a second.
    It has EVERYTHING to do with themebuilder and the OS...not the dev...

And I'm sure the previous themes you purchased were NOT custom layout...because I can assure you that even the most experienced builder has yet to fix this issue.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-18-12 09:39 AM

I hope RIM releases the Theme Builder 7 and this theme gets updates as I love it it is very wallpaper friendly

Would I have to pay for this theme again or would it be a simple upgrade via appworld?
    just don't use the theme if it's that bad

would be nice if people werent so harsh on new theme builders you're scaring them away!
    05-18-12 12:49 PM
    Thank you. Tell me exactly where the partial font
    I will fix as soon as possible.
    05-18-12 01:14 PM
    No thank you cjh1311, for making me look like a total boob in the other thread telling that guy it wouldn't happen UNTIL tb7 was released . Good work, turning naysayers into believers one day at a time!
    05-18-12 06:53 PM
    Aaaaand then I realize, YOU ARE THE OTHER GUY!!:facepalm:

I've failed at life haha

Did you make this?
    05-18-12 07:03 PM
    this theme is absolute crap and full of bugs! Give me my money back you thief!
    You don't like the theme I'm sorry about that.
    What are the refund process
    05-19-12 01:04 AM
    forgive me, but you're acting really horrible and you need to READ the description before you buy the theme instead of blaming everyone else for your mistake.
    05-19-12 03:50 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Nice work!
    Would you consider making the font user customizable? The tiny font is a tough one for people with older eyes!
    If not a change for the entire theme, would you do it for a contribution for me?

I will be using this theme!! Thank you!
    I like the expression "older eyes" very much, well said.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-19-12 05:58 AM

Somebody didn't get a nap...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-19-12 06:21 AM
    Newbie.
    05-19-12 06:38 AM
    How do you all find this theme even usable with such a MAJOR BUG??!? This theme shouldn't even allowed to be posted here! It's like selling a car but saying at the bottom of the Car specs sheet, sorry, the car comes with no steering wheel

If it was a minor I'd understand but this is major and no I don't want to throw all my icons on the main menu folder

I love the theme but please fix it ASAP! And never post such themes with major bugs again!
    omg what dont you understand about there being no theme builder software for os 7? its not the dev's fault it's BLACKBERRYS fault if you want someone to blame jesus crist. all you have to is 'search' for the program you want or to have all icons in menu it's really not a big deal if you DONT like it opt for the default theme and stop harassing this developer

dev - just get the guys paypal and send him the money back through paypal and be done with it.

there's no point in bringing your thread down
    Last edited by ria__x; 05-19-12 at 09:28 AM.
    05-19-12 07:59 AM
    How do you all find this theme even usable with such a MAJOR BUG??!? This theme shouldn't even allowed to be posted here! It's like selling a car but saying at the bottom of the Car specs sheet, sorry, the car comes with no steering wheel

If it was a minor I'd understand but this is major and no I don't want to throw all my icons on the main menu folder

I love the theme but please fix it ASAP! And never post such themes with major bugs again!
    Not his problem that your reading and comprehension skills are subpar. You need your schoolmoney back, not the couple $ you paid for the theme.
    05-19-12 08:50 AM
    Bought the theme and its cool. However I would prefer it with a 6 icon dock instead
    05-19-12 09:02 AM

I need to contact your Momma and tell her never let you use the credit card again......
    flybabyroxy likes this.
    05-19-12 09:45 AM
    Great theme! Been waiting for something like this for a long while. Quicklaunch or a resonable facsimilie makes any theme developer issues non existant

jaydee5799, dbugem and Mr.Monty like this.
    05-19-12 02:11 PM
    Damn, this looks beautiful !! Exactly WHAT is the "major bug" cranky pants was talking about?
    05-19-12 03:33 PM
    Damn, this looks beautiful !! Exactly WHAT is the "major bug" cranky pants was talking about?
    The bug that exists because there is no Theme Builder 7 is that the apps screen is either all white or all black; AND that the folders do not show any icons. Therefore, if you have a Media folder, for instance, when you open it, there are no icons inside. So what you have to do is move the icons to the home screen first.
    dbugem and lllabao like this.
    05-19-12 05:07 PM
    Cool theme thanks op
    05-19-12 06:31 PM
    "**Please read before installing the theme.**
    After applying a theme and the theme will not be visible the application in folder
    So before you apply the theme folder to the desktop applications move to the left please"

hey thanks for that super informative post there dev/OP, that really helped me understand what it is your trying to sell me.

/s

if i didnt have jaydee and ria with their panties in a bunch trying to defend you, i would have had absolutely no idea wtf youre talking about.
    05-22-12 11:18 AM
    "**Please read before installing the theme.**
    So before you apply the theme folder to the desktop applications move to the left please"

hey thanks for that super informative post there dev/OP, that really helped me understand what it is your trying to sell me.

/s

if i didnt have jaydee and ria with their panties in a bunch trying to defend you, i would have had absolutely no idea wtf youre talking about.
    I'll have you know I just bought NEW panties and they fit me perfectly! No bunching necessary!

Ria and I are at an advantage from some of the other people who post: we know how to read, investigate, ask questions and make decisions without slamming anyone and calling him/her a thief. We also use all the themes that are created for our phones, so a small matter of icons not showing in a folder in nothing new to us. WE understood perfectly what the OP/dev was trying to say with his limited English skills. No reason to SLAM someone for that, either. Glad there are other more tolerant people in the world.
    andyahs, hamsterwheel and dbugem like this.
    05-22-12 12:31 PM
109 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD