I'm realy upset (cause the following happens few times):
    I have purchased "fade theme" for my bold 9900 (OS7.1) made by elecite (6.49�!) cause I have trusted the offered screenshots. I'm a theme-nazi with outstanding interest. After installing the purchased theme I have to discover an ugly notification bar which WASN'T shown in the screenshots. I hoped for a good visible highlightning of the selected icons, but only a small symbol marked the selected icon. Also the fonts in all menu are not variable. Very disapponting for 6.49�!
    So i have rated this theme only with two stars in the appworld and offer my point of view to this extraordenary expensive theme...

This rating was deleted now!

Same happens with the theme "noble" made by elecite (6.49�). What kind of nonsense (for example) means a black highlightning/cursor in front of a black background in the menu!?! The ugly notification bar was also embezzled in the screenshots by elecite.

My disappointing rating was also deleted.

Its seems to be a system by some seller.... I guess.
    10-10-12 11:30 AM
    you are very right. I also reviewed a theme with 1 star. now its not there to be seen in the app world. I think developers have some kind of fix with app world employees to manipulate reviews.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    10-10-12 12:15 PM
    Agreed, I already posted that in another thread, they can manipulate the ratings.
    I tried that on a memory cleaner app, it was rated 5 star so I bought, but it did nothing but slow my bold down an drain battery.

So I rated 1 star, not once, not twice but three times, got deleted within hours.

And the fact that I was able to review that thing over and over again shows its not a failure, its acting as if I never rated, so its clearly manipulated!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Edit: all three times my reviews were readable for a few hours before they disappeared!,
    anon2100101 likes this.
    10-10-12 12:51 PM
    This has been an issue for years with app world. The developer can delete negative reviews or any reviews left by users which defeats the purpose of leaving a review. One of many issues app world has faced since it went live.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    10-10-12 12:52 PM
    Same here had it had to me as well. I don't see why a legitimate review of an app or theme whether negative or positive should be deleted. I do understand some reviews aren't reviews and are spam or what else. Some people just aren't reading the description of the product before purchasing i. e. the OS 7 folder bug on custom themes and leave bad reviews but aside from that leave the reviews alone.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    10-10-12 01:14 PM
    App developers should not have any sort of control over app world
    anon2100101 likes this.
    10-10-12 01:17 PM
    I think this structures must be ending with BB10. This way of pimping "powerseller" at the appworld is nonserious and harms the renown of RIM resp. BlackBerry. When I want to be a victim of nonsense-apps I would convert to apple or google.... Important part of RIMs reputation are (in my opinion) integrity, market-moral and reliability... Maybe naive, but in comparison with the locusts of apple surely true...;-)
    10-10-12 01:39 PM
    See if they will back their policy.

Refund Policy
    We strive to deliver the highest product satisfaction and we�ll do everything we can to find a solution you are happy with.

If for ANY reason you are not truly satisfied with your purchase, give us a holler and we�ll offer you a free exchange or a full refund within 7 days of purchase�no questions asked.

You�re in good hands.
    blackberry 8700 |pearl flip themes|bb 8330 themes
    ria__x likes this.
    10-10-12 01:46 PM
    I'm realy upset (cause the following happens few times):
    I have purchased "fade theme" for my bold 9900 (OS7.1) made by elecite (6.49€!) cause I have trusted the offered screenshots. I'm a theme-nazi with outstanding interest. After installing the purchased theme I have to discover an ugly notification bar which WASN'T shown in the screenshots. I hoped for a good visible highlightning of the selected icons, but only a small symbol marked the selected icon. Also the fonts in all menu are not variable. Very disapponting for 6.49€!
    So i have rated this theme only with two stars in the appworld and offer my point of view to this extraordenary expensive theme...

This rating was deleted now!

Same happens with the theme "noble" made by elecite (6.49€). What kind of nonsense (for example) means a black highlightning/cursor in front of a black background in the menu!?! The ugly notification bar was also embezzled in the screenshots by elecite.

My disappointing rating was also deleted.

Its seems to be a system by some seller.... I guess.

Send e-mail to: [email protected] and they will help refund you.
    anon2100101 and ria__x like this.
    10-10-12 02:02 PM
    oh i never buy those elicite themes because i was tricked into buying one once because of the invisible notification bar.. and BOOM there was the ugly grey bar. it's just stupid. hope you get it sorted xx
    10-10-12 05:25 PM
    They support desk is very helpful, once i deleted my account accidentally on elecite website and they return back me some theme and re-create account too.
    send them email at [email protected].
    10-10-12 09:57 PM
    Send e-mail to: [email protected] and they will help refund you.
    Thank you very much for your offer. Primary I dont miss the few € (although the elecite-themes are very expensive in comparison to others), I have this bugs going spare. But I�m pissed off cause of two aspects: nonserious advertising with sugarcoated screenshots and nonserious social intercourse with critics! Flattering ratings in the Appworld are plain and simple improper! The moralities are already harmed and elecite should become lucky with my gift... but I have decided to take this company on my black list... (means: no purchasing products anymore and no support*)
    (*like I would do -for example- for the very inexpensive theme "Seven_point_five" with small banner, without isolated ugly notification bar and with adjustability of fonts...:-)
    10-11-12 12:19 AM
    BTW- beside this "black sheeps" are realy cool developer at appworld... Highly recommended: BBThemes with there new masterpiece "Infinity" in several colorschemes (red, blue, green, orange, purple...) I've downloaded three of them- absolute worth the money!!!! Awesome and outstanding iconset, high def performance and noble at the top!!!! Check it out at appworld themes... Five stars plus one bonus star!
    AxKxB and ria__x like this.
    10-11-12 12:54 PM
    App developers should not have any sort of control over app world
    I disagree to an extent.

The process is very straightforward, I see a review that is assinine at best (for example: "this theme doesn't work on my 9300" when it is clearly for sale only for 99xx) I then click 'Deny Review' and it is deleted.

I believe that I should have to 'argue my case' so to speak, to get the review deleted. Have a valid reason to remove the review, just because I don't agree with the review isn't valid enough in my humble opinion

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-12-12 10:31 AM