Hi guys,
    We all know that the Bolds have limited real estate when it comes to screen size and I would like a theme to help me maximize that real estate. I have tried minibanner and it is nice but I don't like the folders as they are confusing. Would you please chime in with your favorite themes with small banners please. They do not have to be free. Your replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.....
    06-14-12 12:15 PM
    Highly recommended: Seven point five (Appworld) and Alpha (nova) by elecite (also appworld)... Robotik by BBThemes.Co.uk. Aaaaawesome!
    06-14-12 01:07 PM
    I have tried minibanner and it is nice but I don't like the folders as they are confusing.

What exactly is confusing about the folders? :/

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-14-12 02:45 PM
    I find that I'm more used to the mini banner theme than anything else! I have no issues with the folder icons, just read what the folder might be called.
    06-14-12 03:17 PM

They look too similar to each other.
    06-14-12 08:28 PM
    Highly recommended: Seven point five (Appworld) and Alpha (nova) by elecite (also appworld)... Robotik by BBThemes.Co.uk. Aaaaawesome!
    Thanks! I will try them
    06-14-12 08:29 PM
    Robotik doesn't look to be small banner.
    06-14-12 09:17 PM
    Mini Banner "Live". Free on Mybbota.Com. My fave.
    06-14-12 10:23 PM

I also like your MiniBanner Theme- no doubt about it... But in my opinion (maybe I match the point of the "critics" above) the folders have to small icons/symbols to distinguish them... (only the self arranged folders!)... But its no big deal- your theme wont be harmed by this... :-)
    06-15-12 05:47 AM
    I also like your MiniBanner Theme- no doubt about it... But in my opinion (maybe I match the point of the "critics" above) the folders have to small icons/symbols to distinguish them... (only the self arranged folders!)... But its no big deal- your theme wont be harmed by this... :-)
    You read my mind exactly! I want to be able to look at a folder from a distance and find exactly what I'm looking for immediately without having to study the icons on each folder. With MiniBanner I can't do this. Everything else about it is awesome though. If only it had one large icon on each folder so they can distinguish themselves from a distance than this would be the only theme I would use.
    06-15-12 09:38 AM
    You read my mind exactly! I want to be able to look at a folder from a distance and find exactly what I'm looking for immediately without having to study the icons on each folder. With MiniBanner I can't do this. Everything else about it is awesome though. If only it had one large icon on each folder so they can distinguish themselves from a distance than this would be the only theme I would use.
    Thats the reason why seven_point_five is still in use on my bold...the outstanding and very visible folder-set...
    BBThemes likes this.
    06-16-12 05:48 AM
    This theme is called Small Banner. It is available in app world. I can't off the top of my head remember who made it:

caohokhanh likes this.
    06-16-12 03:28 PM
    check 10 - A on AppWorld. cool one ;-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-17-12 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD