Until recently I've had touch BBs and never used a theme and didn't really know what one was. With a smaller display on the Bold, I'd like the option to show my wallpaper only. Is there a theme for that?
    02-11-12 02:40 AM
    Click to view quoted image

I take offense to that statement

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Just curious. Did you edit the svg to give you a full screen banner? I was thinking about trying that, but been busy. Thanks for all your work.
    02-13-12 07:43 AM
    Just curious. Did you edit the svg to give you a full screen banner? I was thinking about trying that, but been busy. Thanks for all your work.

No. I edited the properties file for BB9800custom.

69goat likes this.
    02-13-12 10:58 AM
    That's fine bro...I'll remember that...I remember everything!!!!

Now, what were we talking about?

Your probably really good at blackjack then heh.
    02-13-12 11:06 AM
    im just gonna wait for the 7.0 theme builder. probably my first theme work will be an unofficial pipboy 3000
    03-01-12 09:39 PM
    Until recently I've had touch BBs and never used a theme and didn't really know what one was. With a smaller display on the Bold, I'd like the option to show my wallpaper only. Is there a theme for that?
    yep its called MORPH(Buy Morph - Download Morph - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World).

CB had a contest for it awhile ago, which i won (http://crackberry.com/contest-winner...signs-graphics).

its a great theme!! You can completely take everything off your 'home screen' but your icons are still there so you can tap the part of the screen and they open up. he only has it made to as far as OS 6 but as soon as theme builder is up and running hes going to port it over to OS 7(talked to him yesterday about it). you can move your icons anywhere on your screen so sute your preference. anyone interested ill take some screen shots and post em.
    03-10-12 10:02 AM
    im just gonna wait for the 7.0 theme builder. probably my first theme work will be an unofficial pipboy 3000
    not to burst your bubble but someone already has the pipboy theme out nad im sure they are just waiting for Theme Builder to be launched too.
    Custom Theme Pip-Boy 3000 v9.0 - PimpMyBerry!
    03-10-12 10:13 AM
    no dont worry not bursting it.. thats the link to my theme.. lol
    03-13-12 10:07 PM
    So what version of theme builder are people using to create themes for 9900's on os 7.0+? Just the latest one available?
    03-29-12 07:24 PM
    no dont worry not bursting it.. thats the link to my theme.. lol

LMAO

Now THAT'S funny !!
    03-29-12 07:27 PM
    So what version of theme builder are people using to create themes for 9900's on os 7.0+? Just the latest one available?
    Hand coding/editing SVG's
    03-29-12 08:54 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD