**READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING**Due to an OS bug between OS7 and Custom Layout themes the icons located in folders will be INVISIBLE!**For easy access to applications located in folders, simply click the s key on the homescreen to open the Universal Search app and search for the desired icon. Or you can take out all the icons from folders to the main applications screen**

It has been a while since The World Of Pootermobile has released a free theme. But when there is a free theme you it's gonna be a good one! In comes Stitch, with a beautiful minimalistic premium look. What you get on the homscreen is a weather slot and a small banner with three mini customizable icons laying nicely on some ribbons. You'll also get some leathery accents around the theme to match your BlackBerry's smoothness. So, if you download Stitch feel free to leave a nice review from wherever you grab it.

• 3 mini customizable icons
    • Weather slot
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Transitions throughout

Grab Stitch for free at App World HERE

Grab Stitch for free at the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 07-02-12 at 01:59 AM.
    staraf, flash24, dbugem and 5 others like this.
    06-29-12 04:11 PM
    wow! let me check it. looks cool ;-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-29-12 05:45 PM
    Love this theme. Looks great - love the stitch detailing. Very user friendly. Thanks so much Pooter!
    06-29-12 08:08 PM
    Oh my! Life is good again!!! Thank you Pooter for not forgetting us poor TB7 deprived users and creating a custom even tho it's not perfect. (due to lack of TB7 of course!) I loved this one on my 9650 and I will love it again! You have given me hope that my Bold will NOT be devoid of my favorites!

And Free? Want to send a donation. Do you have a paypal address I can use? Please direct me to it or PM me. I want to donate for your work!

Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-29-12 at 09:30 PM.
    staraf, flash24 and ria__x like this.
    06-29-12 09:12 PM
    Awesome theme, thanks!
    06-30-12 03:37 AM
    i agree with everything JayDee said!! i'm so happy!! wooooo thankyou TWP
    dbugem likes this.
    06-30-12 04:40 AM
    Lliking this theme with the simple home screen & def the icons. Wish fresco 7 had these icons too. Thank you
    06-30-12 10:22 AM
    Oh my! Life is good again!!! Thank you Pooter for not forgetting us poor TB7 deprived users and creating a custom even tho it's not perfect. (due to lack of TB7 of course!) I loved this one on my 9650 and I will love it again! You have given me hope that my Bold will NOT be devoid of my favorites!

And Free? Want to send a donation. Do you have a paypal address I can use? Please direct me to it or PM me. I want to donate for your work!

Click to view quoted image
    Pooter's spoiling you OS7 users but hey it's about time.....
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-30-12 10:25 AM
    Pooter's spoiling you OS7 users but hey it's about time.....
    Wish he would spoil all OS7 users
    Cathyxx724, andyahs and jaydee5799 like this.
    06-30-12 10:41 AM
    Wish he would spoil all OS7 users
    yes, hope he shares this with 9810 OS7
    06-30-12 11:26 AM
    The more I use this theme, the more I love it. All the little details are there and the leather-look with stitching is incredible. Thanks one more time!
    06-30-12 11:40 AM
    Idk if its just me doin something wrong or what, but when I go to the cb store to install on my 9930 it only gives me the option to download ther version for os5/6. Would really like to try it out, what can I do?
    06-30-12 12:27 PM
    Idk if its just me doin something wrong or what, but when I go to the cb store to install on my 9930 it only gives me the option to download ther version for os5/6. Would really like to try it out, what can I do?
    Make sure your device model in the top right of the store is for your OS7 device.

Last edited by andyahs; 06-30-12 at 01:03 PM.
    06-30-12 12:34 PM
    Thanks man, i thought that may have been the issue but was having trouble fixing it from the bb browser. I ended up making another account just for my 9930 and it worked out. Great theme. Looks great, just wish rim would give us tb7 so we could really take advantage of this device!
    06-30-12 07:02 PM
    06-30-12 09:34 PM
    You can now download Stitch from App World as well
    07-02-12 12:15 PM
    is the notifications bar accessible on this theme? thankss

07-03-12 06:51 PM
    is the notifications bar accessible on this theme? thankss

No not in this theme. Stitch is a custom layout theme which means it doesn't utilize the panels or notification bar like in the default OS7 theme.
    07-08-12 09:33 PM
    Erm, how do we change the 3 icons?
    07-15-12 09:52 AM
    Erm, how do we change the 3 icons?
    From the app screen, not home screen, move icons you want to use to the first 3 slots.
    07-15-12 10:04 AM
    Hi!

I'm wondering if I can get some help. I downloaded the theme from App World, but when I activated the it, it only lists all the icons on the homescreen - not set up like the theme should.
    I then deleted the theme and tried downloading it through mobihand just to see if that would make a difference and the same problem happened. I've rebooted after I downloaded each time and even after I saw the setup wasn't correct, but nothing has changed.

Any ideas on what went wrong? Is the theme only compatible for the OS 7.1 devices? (I still have 7.0.0.576 on mine.) Any advice would be appreciated!

-Shoshi
    07-30-12 05:16 PM
    Hi!

I'm wondering if I can get some help. I downloaded the theme from App World, but when I activated the it, it only lists all the icons on the homescreen - not set up like the theme should.
    I then deleted the theme and tried downloading it through mobihand just to see if that would make a difference and the same problem happened. I've rebooted after I downloaded each time and even after I saw the setup wasn't correct, but nothing has changed.

Any ideas on what went wrong? Is the theme only compatible for the OS 7.1 devices? (I still have 7.0.0.576 on mine.) Any advice would be appreciated!

-Shoshi
    If you go to Pooter's first post on this theme you will see this......**READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING**Due to an OS bug between OS7 and Custom Layout themes the icons located in folders will be INVISIBLE!**For easy access to applications located in folders, simply click the s key on the homescreen to open the Universal Search app and search for the desired icon. Or you can take out all the icons from folders to the main applications screen**
    07-30-12 06:12 PM
    If you go to Pooter's first post on this theme you will see this......**READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING**Due to an OS bug between OS7 and Custom Layout themes the icons located in folders will be INVISIBLE!**For easy access to applications located in folders, simply click the s key on the homescreen to open the Universal Search app and search for the desired icon. Or you can take out all the icons from folders to the main applications screen**
    Hi Mojave,

I know that the icons in the folders will be invisible. That's not my problem though.
    I do not have the screen set up that the pictures here show. ALL my icons show on the main screen - not just the few that should. I don't have the open screen that shows my wallpaper, I don't have the bottom icons and the stitch detail. All I have is the list of icons covering the entire screen - no customization like there should be.

I also have this problem with the Lucid theme mentioned on CrackBerry's main page. I just saw that they believe it might be a problem with AT&T's OS version .576 (which is what I'm on). I'm not sure if this is the same issue that's effecting this theme also.

-Shoshi
    07-30-12 06:29 PM
    OK....got ya. I have the Lucid theme on my 9930 OS7.1.163 and I have no issues with it. According to Mobster Mobile Design their Lucid won't work on OS7.0.0.261. They say to have the latest OS7 installed on your phone. Sounds like you need to update your phone's OS. This could also be why Stitch is not working for you. I would suggest emailing Pooter and ask him.
    Last edited by Mojave; 07-30-12 at 06:42 PM.
    07-30-12 06:39 PM
    OK....got ya. I have the Lucid theme on my 9930 OS7.1.163 and I have no issues with it. According to Mobster Mobile Design their Lucid won't work on OS7.0.0.261. They say to have the latest OS7 installed on your phone. Sounds like you need to update your phone's OS. This could also be why Stitch is not working for you. I would suggest emailing Pooter and ask him.
    Sad thing is this is the most up to date OS from AT&T. I was going to try this theme and Lucid but I see it may not work with my OS which is the same as ShosiOne's. If I was a bit more knowledgeable in upgrading and downgrading the OS I would try another carrier's 7.1 OS but there seems to be a lot of issues with AT&T bb's and other carrier's OSes. I think AT&T hates us bb users.
    07-31-12 03:51 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD