Youtube not working on wi-fi but does on 3g.
My BB 9790 all of a sudden wont play youtube videos over my wifi at home. If I shut off the wifi, youtube will work over 3g with no problem. I've done a battery pull, re-set my wifi, removed the wifi connection from my BB and then re-added it again. I'm running version BB 9790 / 22.214.171.1243 (B1647).
I'm thinking somewhere along the last few days my daughter my messed with it (settings) and she did something.
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
- 02-16-2013, 10:34 AM #7
Last edited by mrskycar; 02-16-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: desktop mode doesnt work
- 02-16-2013, 10:42 AM #8
- By msp1518 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:39 PM
- By shotta287 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2012, 02:03 PM
- By RickDr in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2012, 06:49 PM
- By Snorkel 378 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2010, 02:04 AM
- By SmokinSam in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 16Last Post: 03-13-2009, 01:37 PM