Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default YOUTUBE not working

Ok, so I got my wi-fi on at home. Go into Youtube, select a video I'd like to view. It loads in to the video page, and when it comes time to selct the video and play it, It won't let me. Just won't register on the cursor that I'm clicking on the video, therefore not loading.. Any body some help would be great. Tried battery pull.
    CrackBerry User

Doing the same thing for me....im USA with verizon.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    28B6F833

Same thing for me I am on AT&T USA

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

same here.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Doing the same thing i can only see the play button on the video but unable to select it. this is only happening on youtube all other video sites are working for me. i am on CWC Bahamas
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: YOUTUBE not working

Same here on Bold 9900. I don't use youtube very often on my phone. I have my pb for that. But, yeah I can confirm it worked not more than a few weeks back. Now it is no longer working. How sad is that.
    For the best typing experience only one brand does it the best. That brand is BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry. Nobody likes a typo.

Check out my collection of CB and BB wallpapers
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stevieBNDK View Post
    Ok, so I got my wi-fi on at home. Go into Youtube, select a video I'd like to view. It loads in to the video page, and when it comes time to selct the video and play it, It won't let me. Just won't register on the cursor that I'm clicking on the video, therefore not loading.. Any body some help would be great. Tried battery pull.
    Hi there I've got the same problem its most of blackberry users its them not you! Something to do with blackberry database! Its waiting game hope this helps!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi its BlackBerry databases need updating so the problems with them not you! So its a waiting game! Hope this helped!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ronie Singh View Post
    Hi its BlackBerry databases need updating so the problems with them not you! So its a waiting game! Hope this helped!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can't believe mobile phone carries are not telling their customers the truth! THAT the problem lies with BlackBerry data base it self! Its to do with the new z10 Conflicting with other Blackberrys database witch needs updating! So its a big waiting game!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Yeah I have a Blackberry Torch 9810 too, and within the last week Youtube on my mobile has stopped working, hoepfully this will be addressed and fized soon!

Blackberry Torch 9810 on O2.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD14A89

same here !!!
    CrackBerry User

Already any user not using a Z10 is forgotten, by BB, CrackBerry, and Kevin. This is a big issue and would typically be a big story but "oh no everyone is focused on Z10" (said in sarcastic voice).

Lets report problems/big issues when they arise regardless of which BB/OS you are using!

Same issue with my 9790!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,859 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications

Quote Originally Posted by ronie Singh View Post
    Can't believe mobile phone carries are not telling their customers the truth! THAT the problem lies with BlackBerry data base it self! Its to do with the new z10 Conflicting with other Blackberrys database witch needs updating! So its a big waiting game!
    WRONG! Has nothing to do with a Z10 or BlackBerry and their database lol. Google did this on their end. For now the best fix is to download Opera mini and launch Youtube videos with it.

I also agree about the lack of coverage. Maybe Crackberry should be a separate site all together and have a CrackBerry10 site for the mighty Z10 users?

I don't know but I find it odd there is nothing at all on this. Had it been 6 months ago it would have been all over the front page and the Crackberry Elite would have had a blogfest about it.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: YOUTUBE not working

I use html5 when I can. U sign up for the test at youtube.com/html5. Then u can use in browser on os7
    CrackBerry User

don't work for me....i'm in italy and i've same issues!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hey just tried to use Youtube and it finally works, the date is Mon 18 Feb 2013 and it seems to be fully operational on the blackberry torch 9810 on O2.
    CrackBerry User

From this morning youtube works well on my bold 9790!