Lately my phone has been unresponsive on occasion when I try to unlock it. The screen will stay dark no matter what button I push, and I'll have to hold the unlock button down for about 3 seconds before it finally wakes up.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9790Bold 9900 (BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 on Claro Argentina .1098)
- 12-08-2012, 12:58 AM #2
have you recently stuck it on something with a really strong magnet? That mucked up my old 9360 until I ran it over the magnet just right.Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- 12-08-2012, 01:20 AM #4
do any of the other buttons do anything at all? pressing the end key should show you the lock screen with a message telling you to use the lock button.
Do you use a magnetic holster or pocket? or some sort of protector made specifically for your phone that's designed to be removed for use of phone?Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- Bold 9900 (BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 on Claro Argentina .1098)
- By Sean0870 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:09 PM
- By syphon41580 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:31 AM
- By TJL7386 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:54 AM
- By landiscarrier in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2008, 05:05 PM
- By JonnyCerv in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:19 PM