Lately my phone has been unresponsive on occasion when I try to unlock it. The screen will stay dark no matter what button I push, and I'll have to hold the unlock button down for about 3 seconds before it finally wakes up.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9790
- 12-08-12, 02:20 AM #4
do any of the other buttons do anything at all? pressing the end key should show you the lock screen with a message telling you to use the lock button.
Do you use a magnetic holster or pocket? or some sort of protector made specifically for your phone that's designed to be removed for use of phone?
- By Sean0870 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-09, 05:09 PM
- By syphon41580 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-09, 09:31 AM
- By TJL7386 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-08, 11:54 AM
- By landiscarrier in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-08, 06:05 PM
- By JonnyCerv in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-08, 12:19 AM